• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Ask A Grim Reaper Anything

Vampyr77

Skeletron
How about two?

Why are moose scary, and why did you take the career of walking people into hell/heaven/whatever afterlife (if) you believe in?
1. do i need to answer that 2.με πήραν για τη δική μου έλλειψη ηθικής. Το μόνο που έπρεπε να μάθω ήταν πώς να κωπηλατήσω ένα σκάφος. Ήξερα ότι αυτή ήταν η τέλεια δουλειά για μένα

ForeverPyrite

The Destroyer
1. do i need to answer that 2.με πήραν για τη δική μου έλλειψη ηθικής. Το μόνο που έπρεπε να μάθω ήταν πώς να κωπηλατήσω ένα σκάφος. Ήξερα ότι αυτή ήταν η τέλεια δουλειά για μένα
Yes you need to
I meant in english btw

ForeverPyrite

The Destroyer
That's dark........are you the dude on river styxs?

ForeverPyrite

The Destroyer
How many people's souls do you think you've consumed in your life, to transport to the [Afterlife]?
How many souls do you think you've transported to Hades in your time as a replacement to Charnon?

Top Bottom