Ask a no-life anything!

If both Silver and Gold had the ability to hypnotize people via eye contact* in addition to their present abilities(if they can't already hypnotize people), what would they each use this power for? Hypnotized people would remain hypnotized, even after breaking eye contact.

* Keep in mind that if there is a way to record videos in the universe where they come from, those recordings could also be used to hypnotize people, provided they were actively using this ability during the time that they were recording said videos. They could also hypnotize themselves, but only if they actually want to do it to themselves(IE: looking directly at their eyes in a mirror/recording of themselves using their hypnotic ability won't cause themselves to become hypnotized, unless they truely want to do it to themselves.)

If you, as well as all of your OCs, could have any superpower that you don't already have(it would be assumed that both Silver and Gold would also have the previously mentioned hypnotic ability in this case), what would it be, and what would you do with it? (And by a "superpower that you don't already have", I mean if an OC has a specific superpower, they can't choose to have that power since they already have it. However, you, as well as your other OCs, could choose to have this superpower, given that they also don't have it already.)

Last edited:
If both Silver and Gold had the ability to hypnotize people via eye contact* in addition to their present abilities(if they can't already hypnotize people), what would they each use this power for? Hypnotized people would remain hypnotized, even after breaking eye contact.

* Keep in mind that if there is a way to record videos in the universe where they come from, those recordings could also be used to hypnotize people, provided they were actively using this ability during the time that they were recording said videos. They could also hypnotize themselves, but only if they actually want to do it to themselves(IE: looking directly at their eyes in a mirror/recording of themselves using their hypnotic ability won't cause themselves to become hypnotized, unless they truely want to do it to themselves.)

If you, as well as all of your OCs, could have any superpower that you don't already have(it would be assumed that both Silver and Gold would also have the previously mentioned hypnotic ability in this case), what would it be, and what would you do with it? (And by a "superpower that you don't already have", I mean if an OC has a specific superpower, they can't choose to have that power since they already have it. However, you, as well as your other OCs, could choose to have this superpower, given that they also don't have it already.)
oh god SO MANY ANSWERS
um
for the first one, both silver and gold would probably use it to stop people from bullying them

second one i need to write a list, i’ll get back to you on that

Imagine Redigit suddendly appears in front of you in his dev armor set. What is the first thing you would say to him?

Which of your characters is your favorite so far?
And I would ask the same about mine, but that might be a hard choice-

Back
Top Bottom