Ask a pineapple (?) and their OC's almost anything

New RoR2 equipment item: Void Suppressor
- Can be used on a Void item to Suppress it
- Turns into a Suppressed Void item at half the strength of its regular Void variant
- Does not corrupt regular items, but can be corrupted by unsuppressed versions of the item
- E.g. you can have Suppressed Wungus and normal Bungus at the same time, but both of those will corrupt if you pick up a regular Wungus
- Sound fun?
- Also for some they can't proc the normal one
- E.g. Suppressed Plimp wouldn't proc AtG

New RoR2 equipment item: Void Suppressor
- Can be used on a Void item to Suppress it
- Turns into a Suppressed Void item at half the strength of its regular Void variant
- Does not corrupt regular items, but can be corrupted by unsuppressed versions of the item
- E.g. you can have Suppressed Wungus and normal Bungus at the same time, but both of those will corrupt if you pick up a regular Wungus
- Sound fun?
- Also for some they can't proc the normal one
- E.g. Suppressed Plimp wouldn't proc AtG
Hmmm…
Interesting…

<To Tempor> What has to be your favorite aspect of being able to travel through time?

<To Vex> What has to be your favorite thing that you've made someone do with your orbs?

<To Pol(Both versions), Pearl, Vex, Luis, and you> If you could have any singular power you wanted, what power would you choose?(For your OCs, it wouldn't replace their already existing powers/abilities)

<To Auriel, Rainbow Coat, Doom, and Pearl> Has anyone tried to pet you, and if so, how'd you react?

Last edited:
<To Tempor> What has to be your favorite aspect of being able to travel through time?
The…part where I can basically make an army of myself by travelling back in time constantly?

I am unsure about favourites considering I am not that old yet.

<To Vex> What has to be your favorite thing that you've made someone do with your orbs?
Because I use that for fun, sure.

Hmm…
I suppose I have on at least one occasion purposefully made a particularly annoying subordinate of mine trip up as they were stealing some food. Jay stole from a particularly kind-hearted brute of ours who'd decided to make muffins for his battalion. Pretty tall order for the baker, who was only able to make like...3 muffins in the end for each member. And then Jay went and stole an entire tray.

Don't worry, all parties were fine a few minutes later, and the muffins were saved.

<To Pol(Both versions), Pearl, Vex, Luis, and you> If you could have any singular power you wanted, what power would you choose?(For your OCs, it wouldn't replace their already existing powers/abilities)
Past: …I kind of literally can after so much as watching said power in action, but..
Some ability that'd let me see all possible futures at once. You have no idea how often people can annul normal future prediction. There are plenty of methods, but they're not always reliable...

Maybe…make people forget things as much as I do!

In that case, then...
The ability to pacify people. Try to reduce how much fighting happens in my life, violent or..not.

The ability to clone myself. That way I can actually do multiple things at once, and one copy of me can distract a mark while the other can focus on...seeing to it that they end up doing what I want them to do.

Vector editing EZ
*Ahem*
Interesting question. Perhaps..the ability to stop time. Mostly so I can do what I want to do in an instant. Barring the logical problems that would arise.

<To Auriel, Rainbow Coat, Doom, and Pearl> Has anyone tried to pet you, and if so, how'd you react?
Um…yeah. Strange, but I don’t tend to mind.

Never happened, I’d just swat their hand away.

Yeah, that guy doesn’t uh…show up much.

Pretty sure he’d just take it highly reluctantly?

Umm...sure!
Don't mind too much~

Back
Top Bottom