Ask a pineapple (?) and their OC's almost anything

Ah yes. NPC's. That I totally gave a second thought to in the time I played Terraria.
*Me on the other hand wondering what other reason there actually is to play Terraria besides the NPCs*

To Dark:
I can't remember if this was answered, but are there actual dragons on your world? And if there are, are they sentient? Are they known to be powerful enough to possibly be a significant threat to a small rural village, powerful enough to be a concern to a large sprawling city, or are they not much to worry about with modern equipment?

*Me on the other hand wondering what other reason there actually is to play Terraria besides the NPCs*
*Blowing stuff up with magic*

To Dark:
I can't remember if this was answered, but are there actual dragons on your world? And if there are, are they sentient? Are they known to be powerful enough to possibly be a significant threat to a small rural village, powerful enough to be a concern to a large sprawling city, or are they not much to worry about with modern equipment?
I don't believe Banana ever gave a straight answer.
But yes. There are dragons on Arth. Sentient ones, at that. There's your classic gigantic medieval dragons that could easily wipe out a small rural village or heavily damage a large city if they wanted to, but the ones currently surviving are the ones smart enough to realise it's more beneficial for everyone if they just...buy the food they need instead of taking it for themselves with all the gold they've managed to hoard. Though other dragon types do exist. Like your average, smaller-sized HTTYD-esque dragons you can actually ride on, and Eastern dragons
(totally not undecided on what fantastical species exist on Arth but there's quite the number of them).
They usually aren't much to worry about considering the tech and magic shifters pack though. They might draw quite the number of casualties, but then they'd be killed before they could cause much destruction.

Now I'm expecting Niyr to come by.

the ones currently surviving are the ones smart enough to realise it's more beneficial for everyone if they just...buy the food they need instead of taking it for themselves with all the gold they've managed to hoard.
...It's all fun and games until you lean on the humans a bit too hard--
Though other dragon types do exist. Like your average, smaller-sized HTTYD-esque dragons
You know who I am, so for a second I just read TTYD and thought that the dragons were super gigantic.
They usually aren't much to worry about considering the tech and magic shifters pack though. They might draw quite the number of casualties, but then they'd be killed before they could cause much destruction.
The tech... and magic... shifters pack... is only packed... by a pack of shifters...
If dragons... could ever band... together...
...I don't... want to imagine... how scary... that would be...

...It's all fun and games until you lean on the humans a bit too hard--
Yes because we're humans lmao-

You know who I am, so for a second I just read TTYD and thought that the dragons were super gigantic.
💀

The tech... and magic... shifters pack... is only packed... by a pack of shifters...
If dragons... could ever band... together...
...I don't... want to imagine... how scary... that would be...
They'd still think twice about that, at least.
The Apprehension Forces was organised to be as suppressive as possible. I don't expect it to be a very easy battle for them the second the Apprehension Forces decides to send more than one battleship to handle the situation. Not to mention the Titans we have. And they'd still end up dead, albeit with possibly more destruction as a result of an organised attack.

That's ignoring the idea that the dragons could theoretically have acquired something that gives them an unexpected edge, of course, but newfound cooperation is definitely not going to be one of them.

To Luis: What's the most oddly specific thing you've ever transformed into that first comes to mind?

=)

Who would you deem as your silliest OC?
Hmmm. Idk about a single silliest OC, but...
Among the top ones would be:
Drama the sentient flytrap from HSTS, the clown car of personalities that is Aureil the Kolif, and then my perfectly normal Pikachu, Clover, whose clover is totally not silly in any way, shape or form.
You don't design enough silly OC's, do you?
THAT'S AN OC IDEA TO STUFF IN THE BAG FOR LATER.

cats or dogs
the correct answer is cats
I've never had a cat. Dogs are cool and all, but... I'd actually be interested in having a cat sometime.
Just means I probably am going to have to get some form of arm guards if what I hear about giving them tummy rubs is correct...

I've never had a cat. Dogs are cool and all, but... I'd actually be interested in having a cat sometime.
Just means I probably am going to have to get some form of arm guards if what I hear about giving them tummy rubs is correct...
eh all cats are different
i've never owned a cat either (i got a big fluffy german shepherd rn) but i definitely want one when i'm out of the house and at least somewhat financially stable

i dunno if they'd let me keep a cat in student accomodation lmao

eh all cats are different
i've never owned a cat either (i got a big fluffy german shepherd rn) but i definitely want one when i'm out of the house and at least somewhat financially stable

i dunno if they'd let me keep a cat in student accomodation lmao
Might have to wait until you're all graduated and everything then...
Cat's are kind of a responsibility, if somewhat less than a dog.
BUT ANYWHO. Next question. Not gonna have my AMA devolve into a discussion thread if I have anything to say about it.

Back
Top Bottom