Ask and DemDem will answer (to the best of his ability)

DemonSword

Steampunker
Ello friendlies, I am Demonsword! Or DemDem for my nickname I've carried since 2010.
Ask me anything, but nothing personal like real name, parents, location of living and such.

Some answers I gave to people when they asked, whether on TCF, TO, or any other one.

1. I love, ABSOLUTELY love Desco from Disgaea 4. I honestly feel what she goes through, except for the wish of being the Final Boss, I don't want to be killed.. There's time I talked 3rd person which she does at all times, she's a cute character who looks up to those with power and wanting to be same or more so then them; which I look up to some people like that and want to be able to be equal but not brag of it.

2. Purple is my favorite color, if I had the money and the choice, all shall be purple. Most createable characters in games will have some sort of permanent purple to them.

3. For a guy, I'm chocolates worst enemy. Due to how I'm tied to the core to emotional energy, I often feel very uncomfortable with large groups of people, and I pick up whats most dominant. A lot of times it's stress, and that is what makes chocolate disappear.

4. Disgaea, Minecraft, Terraria, Borderlands (2), Diablo (2 / 3), Robocraft, Kingdom Hearts, Doom, Dungeon Keeper 2, Black and White 2 (GOD GAME NOT FREAKING POKEMON), Legend of Zelda and Super Mario is what I like to play most.

5. I live in Washington State, not DC, thats all I can say on living.

6. One personal thing I like for a girl to do (have to friends with first and comfortable around them) is to pet my head.. Like a cat. Seriously, I love it. I will fall asleep too if given the chance.

7. For the whole Terraria vs Minecraft debate, I've played MC longer and had fun with mass communities, made amazing friends.. and hell, I became admin for one of longest lasting ones until it shut down sometime 2013. MC has it's mods that keep me interested.
-Terraria on the other hand, takes a while if luck is horrid, but the boss fights and how to fight said are fantastic. I haven't touched Terraria in a while after playing enough to fry up some pig dragon fish fillets, only because of 1.3's imminent arrival in June (week or 2 from now). And to say- I put my npc's in crap shack wood boxes, buried 60 blocks from the surface (of large worlds, and I only play large worlds).

Last edited:
Which universe do you live in? Galway? Solar system? Planet?
Do you watch anime?
What's your favorite anime?
Have you watched Attack on Titan?

Hmm..
Aurora-
Borderlands 2 : RPG aspect with leveling, fun gameplay, and guns. Lots of guns.
Diablo 2 / 3 : Used to play Diablo 2 like none other when I found modded community.
Disgaea D2: Only my 2nd Disgaea game I owned, first one being my... first. But the game has decent story and even funnier humor.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim : Whojathunkit when this one of those everones top games. XD But it's fun, I find it better then Oblivion.
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix: I played the original FM on Emulator but now own 2.5 HD mix, and it's amazing, the story is good, but the game play and the replayability is there. But damnit Terra! I HATE YOUR FIGHT YOU CHEAP...

The True Hero-
I live in the Universe of Broken Hearts and Shattered Dreams. Lactose Heavy Galaxy, Uhh..., The Not Earth Earth Planet.
I watch anime, only English Dub, just can't stand reading what they say and miss even bigger details. :X
Favorite? Ooh toughy... Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Z... One of those 2.
I only watched one episode.. sadly, instantly hated it. Main character(s) are... too much of a douche for me to like. Same bears on Sword Art, Kirito is a god damn :red:... >.<

But that's what character development is for! Except Kirito stays the same.

Have you watched Death Note? Code Geass?

I have watched Death Note and Code Geass, both are amazing, would be highly recommended on watching for everyone at some point. Also high up there on top list of anime.
I'd say Code Geass is my fav out of the 2 though.

I honestly vaguely remember him.. then again it's been a while since I watched CG.
But doing a quick read and remembering a little, he was an alright guy, very adamant on being with Lelouch despite Lelouch not really caring as much. His Geass is pretty unique, it's quite balanced for what it does. (yeah.. sorry, I used to watch it a lot and watched both seasons, just been so long since I seen it)

Would you rather have ear hair that made insanely annoying noises 24/7, or Nosehair that smells of death and worse?

Would you rather have butthair that continually makes fart noises, or a mustache that talks on its own accord?

If you could improve or add anything to your body (extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butt?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Lord Plaguerion-
Dear god you really want to ruin a guys day with some of these. Annoying noises and the mustache, only because I rely on my nose and the smells would probably knock me out, and the fart noises because I would want to get near someone and have a conversation with out them running.
I'd say a third eye like of a tiger or some animal that can see in the dark.
I'd probably die in the shower, because no matter how clean the region is, everything will be nasty.
Yes. Depends on the pizzaritto you give me.
My body is... unsure on answering.

Zekrua the Demon Lord-
Sure?

BRACE YOURSELF!!!
Zekrua's a demon lord. Have you seen him?

Would you rather have wings that automatically flapped so you couldn't land or not being able to get off the ground?

Do you know a thing about what we are?

Do you even want to know?

Are you questioning why every question is a different color?

Why don't you put spaces in between answers?

Have you seen the crimson?

Is this purple enough to beat purple? I have a purple Zweihander and it's upgraded to +10 so it better be.
Alright, you've had enough dark souls for a while, LB.
Have you ever wondered why they gave TO and TCF a huge difference in color and kept that difference?

Have you ever seen Hellstone?

Have you ever seen any hardmode ores, like Adamantite, Mythril, Palladium, Cobalt, Orichalcum, Titanium or Chlorophyte?

Do you know what Dark Souls is?
You have seen the (virtual) rainbow of questions. They want answers.

MY EYES

Also, would you rather have wings on your IRL body, or the ability to phase through solid matter at will

Zekrua-
1. No, I haven't.
2. Not being able to get off ground, if I couldn't land I 'd die midflight due to hunger/thirst/insomnia.
3. Nope.
4. No again.
5. Not really, I knew you were going to ask a rainbow of questions.
6. To properly answer people with out getting confused.
7. Yes, I have.
8. It is on par, but that Zweihander sounds likes top notch purple.
9. Haven't really thought of it. I think because of how TO wasn't exactly "customizable" where TCF is; is why they decided, that and official forums instead of fan made.
10. Yes?
11. Yes, I've seen them all and made all their respected tools and armors.
12. Yes, funfuriating game that dying is the equivalent of breathing.

Lord Plaguerion-
Phasing through solid matter, if that it means = to no-clip. If it's = no-clip, then I'd be "invincible"* because all solid things would pass through me as if I was just air.
* Everything that doesn't cause physical touch damage ie like airborne illness/diseases would still kill me, and needing to eat and rest.

Phasing through solid matter, if that it means = to no-clip. If it's = no-clip, then I'd be "invincible"* because all solid things would pass through me as if I was just air.
* Everything that doesn't cause physical touch damage ie like airborne illness/diseases would still kill me, and needing to eat and rest.
But then even the food would pass through you then, so how would you survive?

But then even the food would pass through you then, so how would you survive?
He said at Will, meaning I can control when it's on or off.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431403185,1431192215][/DOUBLEPOST]Added some some answers I gave to people over time either from TCF (here), TO, or any other place like in game to OP.

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

I am unsure. It'd be some characters I've drawn. Nothing special really, just for the heck.\
If complete time control is considerable, then it'd be that. I'd be able to extend how much time I have in a day, allowing me to get in 3 hours of walking for example in only 2 minutes real time or something similar. Or complete halt of time. And be able to bring things in with in my time shift, like playing games that don't need internet access (internet is too big to bring in...) so yeah.
Werewolves.
Dogs.
Not really, everyone would be saying "insert overused Ogre joke/Shrek joke here". :x
Banana phone. If one encounters a walking talking nana, then one must use a Banana Phone.

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

Back
Top Bottom