Ask Glitchtrap Anything

*15 dungeon guardians have awoken* "WHO DID DIS TO DA DUNGEON!?!?!?" *points at the freaking plant in the sky* "TO WAAARRRR!!" (you may be thinking wait 15? that doesn't sound right, so heres the wiki page, https://terraria.wiki.gg/Dungeon_Guardian)
(But WAIT. Dungeon Guardians only spawn if you ENTER the Dungeon before Skeletron is obliterated, not DESTROY it. So the Dungeon Guardians would probably be like: Eh, whatever, the Dungeon isn't being entered by anyone so it's probably fine [lol])

(But WAIT. Dungeon Guardians only spawn if you ENTER the Dungeon before Skeletron is obliterated, not DESTROY it. So the Dungeon Guardians would probably be like: Eh, whatever, the Dungeon isn't being entered by anyone so it's probably fine [lol])
(ALSO WHAT'S WITH THE RICKROLL)

I know. But If your job was to stop people from entering somewhere, and they just started to destroy it? I would try to stop them from doing that.

OKAY NOW GETTING BACK ON TRACK, Flowey, how do you feel about the human defeating you so easily?
"It's partially my fault for RESETting every time they died and bringing them back instead of making them STAY dead, but still... I'M FURIOUS!!!" *Blows up a few planets w/ nuclear bomb bois*

Back
Top Bottom