Ask me Anything - Alan

ShadowAura-I

Terrarian
Well.. since I'm a complicated and sometimes difficult to understand person..

I decided to post an AMA thread for anything who has any questions about me.

As far as questions go, I will answer everything, except questions which I have no answer for (and also outright ridiculous or extremely personal questions). - [Quoted from another thread since I couldn't say it better myself, thanks @MagicasquirrelTMT and sorry for stealing part of your thread. ^-^;]

Anyways, ask away!

and sorry for stealing part of your thread. ^-^

I really don't mind, I'm actually glad someone used something I wrote, even if it's just a description ^-^. Plus you gave credit, so it's not really stealing.

As for the question - what is the story behind your nickname, if there is any? Nvm, read your introduction thread. What is your favorite pet in Terraria?

I really don't mind, I'm actually glad someone used something I wrote, even if it's just a description ^-^. Plus you gave credit, so it's not really stealing.

As for the question - what is the story behind your nickname, if there is any? Nvm, read your introduction thread. What is your favorite pet in Terraria?
The story behind my nickname was mentioned in my Introduction, but I'll briefly go over it

In 2014, when I was creating a Newground account, I had come up with the name ShadowUnicorn_Gaming, my character was a ShadowUnicorn at the time so I decided to go with that.

and also my favourite pet.. I love the White Tiger but that's a summon so probably the Fennec Fox ^-^
(Shame there are no pony pets)

Attachments

• Fennec-Fox-2.jpg
    Fennec-Fox-2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom