Ask me anything!

Sombrus:No.
Digitus:I dont know...Maybe is because he is not friendly.
Alpha:Shut up,its because i hate everyone here,AND EVERYTHING!

Sombrus:Its your life or the life of the monster,the fast reactions are important,you must be very careful when fighting something.

Lol sarcasm can be fun
That's all for now

This is dead again.
Welp,pancakes dont talk because they are food.

Please avoid double posting. If you have more to add to your post and no one else has posted after you, we ask that you use the edit button.

Also threads in this section should be kept to Q&A format as much as possible. Idle conversation is better kept to profile posts.

Please avoid double posting. If you have more to add to your post and no one else has posted after you, we ask that you use the edit button.

Also threads in this section should be kept to Q&A format as much as possible. Idle conversation is better kept to profile posts.
Yes,i know,but,i dont want to be mean,i mean,if he asks ...
Ugh,i give up,i dont have any arguments to talk about,ill just leave this sections,cause if i get banned will be worse.
Any questions,in private.

Yes,i know,but,i dont want to be mean,i mean,if he asks ...
Ugh,i give up,i dont have any arguments to talk about,ill just leave this sections,cause if i get banned will be worse.
Any questions,in private.

You can reply to questions. We just ask that if you have more to add and your post is still the last post in the thread at the time that you edit your last post to add information instead of make a brand new post.

Do you know how to give tmodloader more memory? since I don't have many mods, and the program crashes ... and I really have a good pc, not a total gamer pc, but its ok

1597641626146.png

I do have a question for you Digitus,

Do you remember how you 1st got into anime? If so is there a certain anime that served as your starter anime?

Do you know how to give tmodloader more memory? since I don't have many mods, and the program crashes ... and I really have a good pc, not a total gamer pc, but its ok

View attachment 287880

This Thread is the best place to get help for Tmodloader: tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread I see you have already made a post in this Thread. Other people in the linked thread will help you as best they can.

The Threads in the AMA section are for questions that pertain to the thread creator personally. They aren't the best place to get help with the game or mods itself.

Wowie,so much questions,so...Ill start with this...
like what you asked on my AMA
what do you think about ME?
You are a nice guy.

I do have a question for you Digitus,

Do you remember how you 1st got into anime? If so is there a certain anime that served as your starter anime?

This Thread is the best place to get help for Tmodloader: tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread I see you have already made a post in this Thread. Other people in the linked thread will help you as best they can.

The Threads in the AMA section are for questions that pertain to the thread creator personally. They aren't the best place to get help with the game or mods itself.
Well,i got into anime because i like the design, and my first anime was Dangaronpa and Assasination classroom. (I think that was the name.)

Back
Top Bottom