Ask the fat gorilla anything!

Do not ask or do anything against the rules, obviously. Do not ask things about sensitive topics like politics and whatnot.
Can't wait to hear your questions. Every question will have an answer.
Ask away!

We just look fat to humanity. It's just a term we use, not literal. We're much bigger creatures than humans and weigh 400 pounds in the wild so you really can't compare. It's a difference in size.

In all, we're just different creatures.

We just look fat to humanity. It's just a term we use, not literal. We're much bigger creatures than humans and weigh 400 pounds in the wild so you really can't compare. It's a difference in size.

In all, we're just different creatures.
Interesting, but are you fatter than average for a gorilla or just calling yourself fat because you're having humans ask you questions?

If you could create any item to add to Terraria, what item would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do?
An accent version of every block. I'm not entirely sure how they would be crafted.

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
Cyborg: "And then Unit 492-8 said, 'Who do you think I am, Unit 472-6?' HA. HA. HA."
Wizard: "I can see your future now... You will buy a lot of items from me!"
Nurse: "If you're going to die, do it outside."

Interesting, but are you fatter than average for a gorilla or just calling yourself fat because you're having humans ask you questions?
I am calling myself fat to make you humans understand. When you humans see the potbelly you think fat. Not with us.

Do you plan to lose weight?
No. Although we'd be forced to if Animal Control finds us and tranquilizes us and ship us to the zoo. The bigger threat is Dr. Now. We've seen him lurking... In all the thin gorillas at the zoo are monstrosities.

Which is better: Amogus or Among Us?
Among Us. Who would ever say 'Amogus'?

Back
Top Bottom