Weapons & Equip Asphalt Pickaxe

Thought

Terrarian
Asphalt Pickaxe:
15 Melee Damage
10.5633 Mining Speed
180% Pickaxe Power
Unable to have speed modified

Seem basic enough? The cool thing: The Mining Speed is just the right number, such that with no speed or mining boosts, it will mine every other block. For all your hoiking, asphalt highway, AFK Frozen Slime bridge needs!

I got better idea for asphalt pickaxe stats:
power: 1000%
damage: 400
minigs speed: 0,00001

Just joking; In fact I just don't know the purpose of adding it :D

what do you mean every other block?
If you have blocks numbered, mines block #1, leaves block #2, mines #3, etc.
Usable for hoiks and efficient skybridges, since you only need blocks every other tile
[DOUBLEPOST=1437760709,1437760617][/DOUBLEPOST]Mining speed .00001 means 6,000,000 hits per second. DPS would be 240,000,000, approximately 20,000 that of the highest DPS weapon currently in existence.

Ugh, forgot that in use time/ mining speed case: lower value = faster. Though afaik no melee "normal" (with no special propeties like firing projectiles or debuffing) weapon can hit faster than 60/sec... Though it would still be terribly OP :D
EDIT: Ok, no more joking. I know it's serious idea.

Wait, at what speed does this asphalt pickaxe work? Lightning Boots on normal ground, Hermes on asphalt, any of the mounts... it could very easily vary and :red: up the timing, right?

Wait, at what speed does this asphalt pickaxe work? Lightning Boots on normal ground, Hermes on asphalt, any of the mounts... it could very easily vary and :red: up the timing, right?
Standard walking speed with no movement boosts. With no movement boosts, movement on asphalt is the same speed as on other blocks.

Never mind, actually. I've found a combo of items that destroys every other block without introducing a new item. Apparently, wearing an Orichalcum Mask with the Gi and Solar Flare Leggings while using the Spectre Pickaxe achieves the same effect.

Back
Top Bottom