PC Astria (woo yay discord)

Virukino

Terrarian
I realize this is a sort-of repost, but it's better now.

Astria is a mostly post-Moon Lord mod that introduces limited space travel. You start out going to the base Terraria planet(Terraria Prime as a placeholder)'s moon using a basic spacecraft crafted from Astrite.
-Then, using materials from the moon and other places and stuff, you can travel to many other areas in the solar system, including, but not limited to; Martia, Synklas, and Astria, the star and namesake of the mod.
-On these spacial destinations you will encounter enemies, bosses, and NPCs with quests and advanced shops, among other things. Space pirates reside in this star system, and you can encounter them when travelling from destination to destination.
-Besides inter-planetary travel, this mod adds other game mechanics, such as cutscenes, losing oxygen in space, and more!

So this mod doesn't exactly have too much..stuff, and that's why this is in General, and not WIP(you need some like...sprites or something to be there). But we could use music people, spriters, coders, and idea/lore people.
Here be the discord, please read the rules, and reading the details would be cool:
https://discord.gg/AvmxZAT

sooo yeah if you have questions or something...

Hi, I like your ideas! It sounds a bit like starbound after you finished terraria or something, but great none the less! Sadly enough I can't help spriting as I am occupied by to many projects, but if one gets finished, I will consider spriting for you. Ideas and lore might be given at random moments though.

Back
Top Bottom