Switch Auto-Build

R z

Terrarian
Is there any way we can have the option so we can turn Auto-Build on and off? Not like going into Smart Cursor.

I hate trying to build a tower/pole for hight and the Auto-Build instead just starts to build on the sides making a platform. Smart Cursor is to slow. If anything can there be an option to default the stick to act like the Xbox/Ps/Mobile controls?

Is there any way we can have the option so we can turn Auto-Build on and off? Not like going into Smart Cursor.

I hate trying to build a tower/pole for hight and the Auto-Build instead just starts to build on the sides making a platform. Smart Cursor is to slow. If anything can there be an option to default the stick to act like the Xbox/Ps/Mobile controls?
Hi @R z, as a workaround, does it work better if you build by touching the screen where you want to place blocks?

Hi @R z, as a workaround, does it work better if you build by touching the screen where you want to place blocks?

It's faster than using sticks but it's still a time consuming process compared to other platforms/versions. Also it doesn't help when I play docked.

Back
Top Bottom