Autofarming Guide + the Ultimate Chain Autofarm

This is so huge ?!?!!!! I just test the map, it is umbelievable... I wonder what is the vault code héhé.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! I'll be adding a lot more to it over time - in fact there's a new map download coming either today or tomorrow.

The code to the vault is actually posted in the vault guide in this forum :).

Stunning map as far as i tested! But...
In the OP you said all 3 surfaces in the Dungeon Grinder are active by default. The surface selectors say that this is true but only the bottom one has its blocks active and i got only Brick Wall drops. I fixed it in my local copy.

In the Surface grinder the NPC does not spawn if i use the switch to activate the King Statue for the Pirate Invasion. Moved the switch and have to stay near him while the invasion is active. Maybe because of my screen resolution?! The area is to big for my screen to keep him onscreen while driving left-right... .

And maybe activate the inactive bridge that leads into your fortress from the natural spawn point or move the natural spawn point into the building. Entered the map with a new toon and was standing infront of a lavapool that i couldn't cross :p

I have version 6.4. Ingame map selection window says 6.1 thou.

Enough of that.

Super awesome map for too lazy to farm people. Dat crystal shard/glowshroom/chloro farm is so nice. Ammunition in no time :D
Hell Grinder, what can i say, i have tons of those emblems now. Nice if u switch from one playstyle to another and have to craft all those accessories that need an Avenger Emblem ^_^
The teleporter hub is so compact now:passionate:
Chainfarmmode; Awesome.

Still some stuff to explore ;)

So big thanks for sharing =)

Stunning map as far as i tested! But...
In the OP you said all 3 surfaces in the Dungeon Grinder are active by default. The surface selectors say that this is true but only the bottom one has its blocks active and i got only Brick Wall drops. I fixed it in my local copy.

Good catch! Fixed that issue in the most recent map I'll make available for download soon.

In the Surface grinder the NPC does not spawn if i use the switch to activate the King Statue for the Pirate Invasion. Moved the switch and have to stay near him while the invasion is active. Maybe because of my screen resolution?! The area is to big for my screen to keep him onscreen while driving left-right... .

It's a day/night thing. If you summon NPCs in the daytime, they will stay put. During the night however, they will disappear back to their house if they go off-screen. The solution is to summon via the king statue and then just assign the NPC to that house below the surface (or just assign a specific NPC to that house before farming, although you'd have to wait until night for the NPC to move in).

And maybe activate the inactive bridge that leads into your fortress from the natural spawn point or move the natural spawn point into the building. Entered the map with a new toon and was standing infront of a lavapool that i couldn't cross :p

Yeah I keep forgetting to do that! However to the immediate right of the spawn point there's a lever in the cave that leads down to the room next to the teleporter hub, so there's a secret way into the base :).

I have version 6.4. Ingame map selection window says 6.1 thou.

Most recent is 7.1 - up next is 7.2 once I finish working on the next major project (it's almost done).

The teleporter hub is so compact now:passionate:
Chainfarmmode; Awesome.

Still some stuff to explore ;)

So big thanks for sharing =)

Glad you're enjoying the map! Tons of stuff to explore and more will be added in the coming weeks as well :).

It's a day/night thing. If you summon NPCs in the daytime, they will stay put. During the night however, they will disappear back to their house if they go off-screen. The solution is to summon via the king statue and then just assign the NPC to that house below the surface (or just assign a specific NPC to that house before farming, although you'd have to wait until night for the NPC to move in).
Now i feel a bit dumb. Why didn't i think of that myself :sigh:
Yeah I keep forgetting to do that! However to the immediate right of the spawn point there's a lever in the cave that leads down to the room next to the teleporter hub, so there's a secret way into the base :).
Ah nice, didnt see it in the dark.
Most recent is 7.1 - up next is 7.2 once I finish working on the next major project (it's almost done).
Hmm?! Did u post the link to 7.1 somewhere else? Here in the OP it is 6.4.
Glad you're enjoying the map! Tons of stuff to explore and more will be added in the coming weeks as well :).
Looking forward to that :)

Now i feel a bit dumb. Why didn't i think of that myself :sigh:

I will be addressing NPC behavior in an upcoming guide since there are some quirks that many might not be aware of. The larger hoiktronics builds require NPC use so it'll be good to have a mini-guide on their behavior.

Hmm?! Did u post the link to 7.1 somewhere else? Here in the OP it is 6.4.

Looking forward to that :)

I usually post the most recent link in the most recent video and guide :).

I will be addressing NPC behavior in an upcoming guide since there are some quirks that many might not be aware of. The larger hoiktronics builds require NPC use so it'll be good to have a mini-guide on their behavior.
Quriks?! You got me, looking forward to that guide :) I was just stupid because i was tired and it was late and didn't think about the obvious; assign a npc to dat room-_-
I usually post the most recent link in the most recent video and guide :).
Found it, thanks man.

Hey DicemanX, thanks for all the work you put into these guides. Totally killer, I really appreciate it.

Question for ya, I'm trying to create the #4 grinder in my world but I haven't found it in any of the worlds you have posted around. The surface grinder in those worlds is missing the corruption blocks and the series of blocks on the left. I really liked the ability to farm all 5 keymolds from the description. Did that not end up working and you changed it or just haven't uploaded the most recent world?

Hey DicemanX, thanks for all the work you put into these guides. Totally killer, I really appreciate it.

Question for ya, I'm trying to create the #4 grinder in my world but I haven't found it in any of the worlds you have posted around. The surface grinder in those worlds is missing the corruption blocks and the series of blocks on the left. I really liked the ability to farm all 5 keymolds from the description. Did that not end up working and you changed it or just haven't uploaded the most recent world?

Glad you're enjoying the world and the farms!

I decided in the end to remove the corruption/crimson from one end of the surface farm to be able optimally grind rainbow slimes. I figured that the cavern multi-surface grinder, the temple grinder, and the underworld grinder would be the best grinders for key mold farming (and for souls too), while the surface and dungeon grinders would focus more on farming of other items but still allow at least 3 of the key molds to drop.

Of course those that download the map are welcome to add corruption crimson at one end and remove the pearlstone to be able to farm all 5 key molds in the surface grinder - should be a really quick process :).

It's awesome and amazing, but I would never, ever be able to do it. I'm just terrible at that kind o' stuff.

Back
Top Bottom