Awesome weapon sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon.png

This resourcepack adds improved weapon sounds instead of standart ones (obviously).
Installing: Just put this .rar file into C:\Users\"your username"\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks
Sounds were taken from here:
Firearms (Battlefield I)
Laser weapons (Battlefront II)
Explosives (PUBG)

P.S. Report for mistakes pls, i learn to become a translator, so, i want to improve my English skills.

View attachment 298047
This resourcepack adds improved weapon sounds instead of standart ones (obviously).
Installing: Just put this .rar file into C:\Users\"your username"\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks
Sounds were taken from here:
Firearms (Battlefield I)
Laser weapons (Battlefront II)
Explosives (PUBG)

P.S. Report for mistakes pls, i learn to become a translator, so, i want to improve my English skills.
Hi there @Spectralniy (rus), it looks like you might have meant to include a file, but have forgotten it. I’ve moved this to the “Work-In-Progress” section in the meantime. If you do add in a file, this can be moved back to the “Released” section - just report the first post and ask it to be moved.

Since the creator of this hasn’t been online in over six months, and to keep from having this thread bumped up with just “where file?” posts, I’ll close it for now. If the creator comes back and wishes the thread to be opened to add the file, just report the first post and request that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom