Blocks & Decoration Banner Changes (1.3.6)

What do you think about this suggestion?

• Awesome, this should definitely get in.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Good suggestion, but I think it could be improved.

• Meehhhhhhhh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. (Please explain your reasoning below)

• Total voters

Someone...

Terrarian
So I was looking back at a lot of stuff in terraria finding stuff that I think would be nice to be changed for 1.3.6. Then I remembered banners, banners are fine and all but certain kens become useless after a certain amount are collected.

So here comes the idea, so after defeating 50 of an enemy you still get a banner.
But the next time you are able to get a banner you get to choose out of three things:

-Raise attack against (banner enemy) by (insert value)
-Raise defense against (banner enemy) by (insert value)
-Recieve another banner

(Note: These increases will only be available for the banner enemy you added them to. For example: If you chose to get increased attack against let's say a Blue Slime, you won't get increased attack against other enemies unless you choose to increase attack for them when getting their banners, of course these stat increases stack. Sorta how RPG stat increases work.)

I think this could be a really cool idea, actually! Consider a cap to the bonuses, though.
Maybe this mechanic could be used to grant bonuses initially not present in the banner's buff, too, like increased knockback or critical chance. Maybe a bit much, though.

Back
Top Bottom