Be the Godmodders - Culling the numbers

4/5 Seeing Red
3/5 Certain Tumour
Jef, brainwash whatever you can. SS, try to stay alive for one more round.

1] I quickly run over to the sparking serpent and pour more Godmodding energy into it. I made the thing with one action, it shouldn't be too hard to refill, right? Right. a wave of energy washes over it, leaving the threads glowing brighter and brighter as it passes. One unusual change when they pass is the serpents threads rearrange to give the appearance of hollow eye-sockets, waiting for something... It won't fall yet.

2] Then I run over to Jef. noting his body's injured state, I decide to solve it the only way I can: by doing things.
Wait, but what if I don't do things? That would be easier, right? I decide to solve it by not doing things.
For example, I don't stab Jef. I don't eat Jef. I don't rip off Jef's limbs. I don't bomb Jef. I don't poison Jef. I don't amputate Jef. I don't irradiate Jef. I don't annoy Jef, I don't starve him, I don't curse him, I don't fire him, I don't sue him, I don't lawyer at him, I don't throw him, I don't blunt force at him, I don't do any of these things.
I just stand there in front of him, motionless, staring blankly into the distance.
In fact, I don't-do all of these things SO MUCH that if anyone tries to do them, the overall doing will simply reach 0, and nothing will happen.
And if nobody tries to do all these things, well, if you haven't been stabbed your healthier, so Jef gets healed. And if you don't get your limbs ripped off, you have more limbs left, so Jefs arm returns. And if you're not poisoned, you don't lose health over time, so your health regen/r goes up, so Jef gets regen. And if you're not bombed, you don't lose control of your position, so jef walks better. And if you're not lawyered, you don't lose time in court, so Jef has more time. If you aren't blunt forced, you don't get bruises, so you're more able to move. If you're not cursed, you don't get debuffed, so Jef has less debuffs/more buffs.
Jef gets healed by the power of doing less then nothing!

Action 1: I mind control the Mook to the PG side.

Action 2: I equip a literal ton of bombs via teleportation while I sit far away onto the Mook and telekinetically throw it back to its creator, Argon, making the trapped attack fail horribly. I proceed to detonate the bombs.

3/3 Character (Activation)

I pull up a character select screen for the [AP] Monospeaker of the Doom. I proceed to give them 100 Speech (fallout/skyrim) and have them start as a thief (dark souls reference) out with the Black Firebombs allowing him to throw those at the enemy. Now next he gains a riot shield from rainbow six siege and finally I pull out a broken worm CYOA and instantly make him a Tinker 12 specialized in creating annoyances.

This is so the game can be fair and balanced as character creation is indeed important to games, and the maximum about of annoyment/Doomament can be had by all parties.

2/4 Indefinite Delays

Another godmodder appears. He appears to not be doing much. Then, he is suddenly in front of the player known as Argon. Argon has just long enough to look up before, in a display of highspeed flashstepping, many sword slashes tear through him. But Argon doesn't feel the pain. At least, not from the start. He only feels the pain when the godmodder sheathes the katana, the blade he had slashed at him with.

The godmodder then walks over to a barren patch of land, and plants a simple seed, covering it with dirt. He then says, seemingly to anyone who might listen, "Welcome to your best nightmare," as a small flower begins to grow from the ground.
Flower [1/5]
LOVE[1/5]

Last edited:
I cast slow time to make the bullets reaching me take long enough that he has shot all bullets before then and use an enter the gungeon style blank to destroy all of said bullets.

3/5 ?
3/5 ?

the Wall of Adamantite will block all attacks aimed at the alter

I decide to cast a detection spell to check if the Mook is a trap that is set to activate if brainwashed, if it is I kill it with fire, if not I brainwash it by giving it a cool helmet with secret brain hijacking properties

The entity was ordered as you pleased. Mook seems to be not a trap...

4/5 Seeing Red
3/5 Certain Tumour
Jef, brainwash whatever you can. SS, try to stay alive for one more round.

1] I quickly run over to the sparking serpent and pour more Godmodding energy into it. I made the thing with one action, it shouldn't be too hard to refill, right? Right. a wave of energy washes over it, leaving the threads glowing brighter and brighter as it passes. One unusual change when they pass is the serpents threads rearrange to give the appearance of hollow eye-sockets, waiting for something... It won't fall yet.

2] Then I run over to Jef. noting his body's injured state, I decide to solve it the only way I can: by doing things.
Wait, but what if I don't do things? That would be easier, right? I decide to solve it by not doing things.
For example, I don't stab Jef. I don't eat Jef. I don't rip off Jef's limbs. I don't bomb Jef. I don't poison Jef. I don't amputate Jef. I don't irradiate Jef. I don't annoy Jef, I don't starve him, I don't curse him, I don't fire him, I don't sue him, I don't lawyer at him, I don't throw him, I don't blunt force at him, I don't do any of these things.
I just stand there in front of him, motionless, staring blankly into the distance.
In fact, I don't-do all of these things SO MUCH that if anyone tries to do them, the overall doing will simply reach 0, and nothing will happen.
And if nobody tries to do all these things, well, if you haven't been stabbed your healthier, so Jef gets healed. And if you don't get your limbs ripped off, you have more limbs left, so Jefs arm returns. And if you're not poisoned, you don't lose health over time, so your health regen/r goes up, so Jef gets regen. And if you're not bombed, you don't lose control of your position, so jef walks better. And if you're not lawyered, you don't lose time in court, so Jef has more time. If you aren't blunt forced, you don't get bruises, so you're more able to move. If you're not cursed, you don't get debuffed, so Jef has less debuffs/more buffs.
Jef gets healed by the power of doing less then nothing!

You charged it back by 50% battery, but now it can't be recharged! You also feel a strain doing so. No, you didn't take any damage yet, but it feels like it's now soulbound to you. If it dies, you could take damage. So be ware.
Jef seems to be fine, thanks to the power of contrary&laziness.

I remove the extra zeros from the striker

Ehh, I think I'll let it pass despite it being not an action. You remove the visual zeroes.

Action 1: I mind control the Mook to the PG side.

Action 2: I equip a literal ton of bombs via teleportation while I sit far away onto the Mook and telekinetically throw it back to its creator, Argon, making the trapped attack fail horribly. I proceed to detonate the bombs.

3/3 Character (Activation)

I pull up a character select screen for the [AP] Monospeaker of the Doom. I proceed to give them 100 Speech (fallout/skyrim) and have them start as a thief (dark souls reference) out with the Black Firebombs allowing him to throw those at the enemy. Now next he gains a riot shield from rainbow six siege and finally I pull out a broken worm CYOA and instantly make him a Tinker 12 specialized in creating annoyances.

This is so the game can be fair and balanced as character creation is indeed important to games, and the maximum about of annoyment/Doomament can be had by all parties.

2/4 Indefinite Delays
You have untrapped the Mook (dealing 3 HP of damage to Argon) and with combined power with Algot, brainwash and strengthen the Mook into Grunt!
Also, you made the Monospeaker the Roguespeaker of the Police!

Another godmodder appears. He appears to not be doing much. Then, he is suddenly in front of the player known as Argon. Argon has just long enough to look up before, in a display of highspeed flashstepping, many sword slashes tear through him. But Argon doesn't feel the pain. At least, not from the start. He only feels the pain when the godmodder sheathes the katana, the blade he had slashed at him with.

The godmodder then walks over to a barren patch of land, and plants a simple seed, covering it with dirt. He then says, seemingly to anyone who might listen, "Welcome to your best nightmare," as a small flower begins to grow from the ground.
Flower [1/5]
LOVE[1/5]
A flower... planted?
Also, Argon takes 5 DMG. That's now a critical range, eh?

---

Argon goes with the Mortal Action- He lets out all the power he had as a Descendant to create a massive entity. The Elemental Table of Doom [AG-ELITE] awakened, and Argon died. It may be a good idea to dispose of that... remnants.
TCFGodmodderDestroyer takes out a crossbow, takes aim, shoots, and guess what. He shot a crossbow at JoeBOB with the supposed to be bolt. However, it's not all. It is actually supposed to hit the ground and make a massive eruption, while he flies upwards, analysing his next move.
Jack plays a flute pulled out of nowhere and plays it, specifically, song to destroy inanimated things! Suddenly- *BOOM* You see an eruption of boom instead. Plot Hole finally gone! Trap gone! The Alter was damaged!
Primiotiv calls on the support. Fairytelliginne arrived to the field! Stone Thrower summoned!
Being freshly summoned to the field, that player lets out a combo of sweet sounds and the claws(?) to attack Algot. That's one feral Sylveon-descended over there!

The entities do their bidding! Sparkling Serpent attacks the Striker again! Now, that it cleaned the unnecessary energy wasters, it didn't lose any energy. It did 5 damage. Grunt smashes the hammer onto the Antimony for 5 HP! Roguespeaker uses the Stop! You violated the law! Now, the recently attacked entity (Antimony Striker) was forced to skip the round! It also suffers 2 damage from paying the fine!

The AGs attack! Stone Thrower deals something in lines of 15% intactness damage to Sparkling Serpent., It's now in Critical Intactness! Thankfully, there's still some power that it could use to restore its intactness. A thunder hits the attacker, dealing 20 damage back!
The Elemental Table of Doom recites the Elemental Song so successfully, Roguespeaker of the Police took some damage from banging their 'head'!

And the field seems to darken a bit. What it could be?

[AG-ELITE] The Elemental Table of Doom [125,000/125,000 HP] Nuclear Half-Life (0/3) From Hydrogen to Ununoctium (0/9)
[P] TCFGodmodderDestroyer [HP: 8/20] (Empty inventory)
- [AG] Antimony Striker [4/30 HP] De-zero'd
[P] Jack [Status: Leg injured, leg injured] [AC: 10 - no buff/debuff]
[P] Primiotiv [Health: 189] (is there some sort of scaling?)
- [PP] Stone Thrower [Health: 130/150]
[P] Fairytelliginne [HP: 100/100] Seems to have a 1:5 scale? Or is it real?
[GMo] JOEmodder [HP: 2/2]
- [PG] Sparkling Serpent. 15% Intactness, 75% Power. Isn't rechargeable now. Any attacker will suffer recoil damage, weakens if power decreases. Soulbound to JoeBOB (25% chance to make him take 1 dmg once defeated)
- [PG] Jef. Body injured, arm injured, seems to be able to brainwash entities! Counters damage done by players/entities, and it's their only attack means!
[GMo] Redrover [HP: 2/2]
- [AP] Roguespeaker of the Police. It's somewhat damaged, has 100 units of Speech. [Stop! You violated the law: 0/2] [Serve your Backstab: 1/3]
[GMo] FlamingFlapjacks [HP: 2/2]
- [PG] The Alter. It's slightly damaged. [Alternate Universe Summon: 2/4]
[GMo] Algot120 [HP: 2/2]
- [PG] Wall of Adamantite [Health: 2,400] [Universal: 100] Guarding [PG] The Alter.
[GMo] EnderSmirk [HP: 2/2]
- [???] Flower. Seems rather weak, has a note.
Other PGs:
- [PG] Grunt [25,000/25,000 HP]

Balance Scale:
(====O======) (Minor PG Advantage(?))

Slain players:

Last edited:
4/5 ?
4/5 ?

I get cut to shreads by the claws, but simply put myself back together again

now I use the comma in the elemental tablet of dooms HP to make it actually 125 HP not 125000 because in Sweden that is what the thing its HP is listed as means. the grunt is strategicaly immune to this change as are all our other enteties

the wall of adamantine is protecting the alter again

Last edited:
Entity Orders: Annoy the utter living hell out of and arrest the Elemental Table of Doom

Action 1: I pull out a warrant for the Elemental Table of Doom's arrest. This is because of the entity's first special ability, Nuclear Half-Life (0/3). This implies a nuclear detonation, which would cause a massive amount of collateral damage. I give this to the Roguespeaker of the Police

Action 2: I call in a few SWAT squadrons to operate under the Roguespeaker of the Police to move forward with this operation to stop this clear act of Okuuism. They are equipped with hazmat suits and plenty of explosives.

3/4 Indefinite Delays

1/5 Paradox Engine

Last edited:
Flower [2/5]
LOVE[2/5]
The new godmodder goes over to check this note. It is odd, since he knows this flower well enough, in terms of properties, and it shouldn't have made a note suddenly. He then makes a shield over it. He has two current charges, and he sets the shield to only shatter once both have finished. He also makes the shield work by invisibility, occasional teleportation, and intangibility. He clearly cares about this flower. Also clearly, it is hard to attack it.

5/5 Seeing Red (USING!)
4/5 Certain Tumour
New: 1/3 Curved Crumbling Cutter
Seeing Red
The Sparking Serpent slows, and coils around me again, protectively. The hollow sockets that just appeared sparkle with darkness, shadowed despite the light of the very substance of this snake. I raise a hand. If it's soulbound to me, I may as well go all in.
It draws on another Snake. A Basilisk, eyes red.
BasIdle.png

Well, Eye. The other's mutilated beyond recognition, But the power of its gaze... Of any Basilisk's Gaze... remains. Ruby light, first translucent, then turning opaque, shines in its right, coalescing in a tight sphere. The other glows a dim, dark red, but remains hollow. Empty.
Waiting, Perhaps.
The Sparking Serpent gains a significant amount of power! Those who look at it will find themselves rapidly turning into stone! This effect does not kill, but, if complete, stuns until reversed by outside forces, or repelled by a passive. The Power of the Basilisk also grants the serpent some mild Power regeneration.
[1] The Bolt's supposed to hit the ground, is it? Well, the Serpent is always guarding me, and it cuts sharp. The bolt's explosion-causing properties are neutralized as it's diced to bits by the swirling sparks. As they fly in the air, they realize- There's nothing to push off of! While they rise, and slowly begin to fall, the Serpent moves. They look down. It looks them in the eyes. They turn to stone, and drop like a rock.
[1]hey! the elemental table has a half-life special with a 3-turn charge, BUT half-life three will never come! Therefore, it must die before it can finish it!
Checkmate, creationists.

Another Godmodder arrives. He is a man in a trench coat and fedora, but otherwise unremarkable... for now.

Quite Simple: 1/2
Midas' Castle: 1/2

[1]: The Elemental Table of Doom was created solely with a Mortal Action? That's technically a one-turn summon, that is! Of course, it's a lot more powerful than one, but I can still brainwash it a little... like, say, by removing its loyalty to the AG side. Now it's not going to attack anyone until it's bribed enough to gain its loyalty.
[1]: Stone Thrower, eh? Well, you know the saying: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." I trap the Stone Thrower in a glass house. Whenever it attacks, it'll also do damage to the house. When the house is destroyed, a large amount of damage will be dealt to the Stone Thrower.

4/5 ?
4/5 ?

I get cut to shreads by the claws, but simply put myself back together again

now I use the comma in the elemental tablet of dooms HP to make it actually 125 HP not 125000 because in Sweden that is what the thing its HP is listed as means. the grunt is strategicaly immune to this change as are all our other enteties

the wall of adamantine is protecting the alter again
(Third action ignored for the sake of you already doing both of them.)

You just didn't notice the song keeping you torn apart; after some time you manage to put yourself together with Godmodder Superclue (trademark of Godmaster Incorporated), but you take 1 point of damage in process.
The EToD shrugs and puts four zeroes, to notice, it quite forgot the 5! 5000 damage to the EToD! Plus actual 8,000 damage from their sheer surprise!

Entity Orders: Annoy the utter living hell out of and arrest the Elemental Table of Doom

Action 1: I pull out a warrant for the Elemental Table of Doom's arrest. This is because of the entity's first special ability, Nuclear Half-Life (0/3). This implies a nuclear detonation, which would cause a massive amount of collateral damage. I give this to the Roguespeaker of the Police

Action 2: I call in a few SWAT squadrons to operate under the Roguespeaker of the Police to move forward with this operation to stop this clear act of Okuuism. They are equipped with hazmat suits and plenty of explosives.

3/4 Indefinite Delays

1/5 Paradox Engine
EToD marked for arrest! RotP technically will become [ANTI-PERIODIC], if not the fact, you both have similar goals!
Two SWAT squadrons summoned! They'll assist RotP in the mission of arresting the hostile AG entity!
Flower [2/5]
LOVE[2/5]
The new godmodder goes over to check this note. It is odd, since he knows this flower well enough, in terms of properties, and it shouldn't have made a note suddenly. He then makes a shield over it. He has two current charges, and he sets the shield to only shatter once both have finished. He also makes the shield work by invisibility, occasional teleportation, and intangibility. He clearly cares about this flower. Also clearly, it is hard to attack it.
Uhm, the flower has now 10% chance to be targetted, but it wastes the entity action if targetted.

5/5 Seeing Red (USING!)
4/5 Certain Tumour
New: 1/3 Curved Crumbling Cutter
Seeing Red
The Sparking Serpent slows, and coils around me again, protectively. The hollow sockets that just appeared sparkle with darkness, shadowed despite the light of the very substance of this snake. I raise a hand. If it's soulbound to me, I may as well go all in.
It draws on another Snake. A Basilisk, eyes red.
BasIdle.png

Well, Eye. The other's mutilated beyond recognition, But the power of its gaze... Of any Basilisk's Gaze... remains. Ruby light, first translucent, then turning opaque, shines in its right, coalescing in a tight sphere. The other glows a dim, dark red, but remains hollow. Empty.
Waiting, Perhaps.
The Sparking Serpent gains a significant amount of power! Those who look at it will find themselves rapidly turning into stone! This effect does not kill, but, if complete, stuns until reversed by outside forces, or repelled by a passive. The Power of the Basilisk also grants the serpent some mild Power regeneration.
[1] The Bolt's supposed to hit the ground, is it? Well, the Serpent is always guarding me, and it cuts sharp. The bolt's explosion-causing properties are neutralized as it's diced to bits by the swirling sparks. As they fly in the air, they realize- There's nothing to push off of! While they rise, and slowly begin to fall, the Serpent moves. They look down. It looks them in the eyes. They turn to stone, and drop like a rock.
[1]hey! the elemental table has a half-life special with a 3-turn charge, BUT half-life three will never come! Therefore, it must die before it can finish it!
Checkmate, creationists.
My, my... The Sparkling Serpent not just uses some tips from Basilisk.
It becomes the Sparkling Basilisk!
[PG] Sparkling Serpent upgraded into [PG-BOSS] Sparkling Basilisk! No more PG bosses can be summoned for now.
The oversight in the plan just makes the attack miss horribly. The enemy one, not your counter.
12,000 damage to TEToD! Not yet it is a checkmate.

Another Godmodder arrives. He is a man in a trench coat and fedora, but otherwise unremarkable... for now.

Quite Simple: 1/2
Midas' Castle: 1/2

[1]: The Elemental Table of Doom was created solely with a Mortal Action? That's technically a one-turn summon, that is! Of course, it's a lot more powerful than one, but I can still brainwash it a little... like, say, by removing its loyalty to the AG side. Now it's not going to attack anyone until it's bribed enough to gain its loyalty.
[1]: Stone Thrower, eh? Well, you know the saying: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." I trap the Stone Thrower in a glass house. Whenever it attacks, it'll also do damage to the house. When the house is destroyed, a large amount of damage will be dealt to the Stone Thrower.

Elemental Table of Doom: "Well, you don't say that. You might've been blinded or what? I just won't fall on that trick!"
However, while confessing that, they seem to be in crisis of identity. Would they want to support AGs? Or should they just lay rampage?

Stone Thrower instantly takes 30 damage from being out of current era. And 30 more damage from the glass house derbis hitting them.

-----

Okay, seems like the base action value isn't that stable it seems like. So, the power of rumbling makes the attack values suddenly appear!
Godmodders now have a base attack value of 10,000! Players have a base attack value of 7,500! Entity attack values are shown!
The rumbling disappears, as it sees a boss already on the field, only leaving a support of two additional SWAT Squadrons!

The players act as a single...
And they decide to prioritize the fresh boss. Each one uses one of the four elements - Stone in case of Primiotiv, Steel in case of TCFGodmodderDestroyer, Nature in case of Jack, and Faerie in case of Fairytelliginne! Sum? 75,000 damage to it! But each one succeeds the CON save and take 2 damage(20 in case of Stone Thrower, 10 in case of Fairytelliginne)!
The PGs strike back! Sparkling Serpent uses its newfound ability to dish out 4 damage to TCFGodmodderDestroyer (putting him into critical range) and 20,000 damage to TEToD! RotS and their squad break into the TETOD's house! It would've only dealt 22,500 damage if not for 2x damage boost. 45,000 damage dealt! Meanwhile Grunt Hulk-smashes Antimony Striker to the ground. Press F to pay respect to the one who killed the entity.
However TEToD strikes back, targets Grunt and... kills him with Uranium Fusion!
Stone Thrower pulls out an creative usage of throwing out rocks at the futurist entity! 5,000 damage to SWAT Squadron!

Then the Hostiles arrive. If it wasn't for the fact, it is a literal sans outta there... Oh wait, what I've said about sans? None? Well it's a... sans alas 'shaikan are nifty snipers'. Whatever this means, I don't know. And more might arrive soon.

Iternary arrives too!
Major tasks:
- Kill the players! They're intruding on your server!
- Finish the Elemental Table of Doom! It's barely hanging on dear life!
- Defend the Sparkling Basilisk. Not just it's a viable asset, you might also help your side as well! It's your first boss as well you can defend!
Minor task:
- Kill the sans. They aren't a real skele-TON outta there!

[H-AG(ELITE)] The Elemental Table of Doom [35,000/125,000 HP] [25,000 ATK] Nuclear Half-Life (1/3) From Hydrogen to Ununoctium (1/9) Marked for arrest! (Double damage taken from justice-type attacks!) Active until next EOTB!
[P] TCFGodmodderDestroyer [HP: 2/20] (Empty inventory) [CRITICAL HEALTH]
[P] Jack [Status: Leg injured, leg injured, arm injured] [AC: 10 - no buff/debuff]
[P] Primiotiv [Health: 169] (is there some sort of scaling?)
- [PP] Stone Thrower [Health: 70/150] [30 ATK]
[P] Fairytelliginne [HP: 90/100] Seems to have a 1:5 scale? Or is it real?
[H] sans. 1/2 Pain. 1/4 Death. 1/6 Dark Stream. [80,000 HP] [40,000 ATK] It's not the sans you think it is.
[GMo] JOEmodder [HP: 2/2]
- [PG-BOSS] Sparkling Basilisk. 225,000/300,000 HP. 2x20,000 ATK. Any attacker will suffer recoil damage and must roll an CON save roll to avoid being turned into stone. Soulbound to JoeBOB. Once defeated, JoeBOB will take 1 damage. Stone Gaze (1/4) Feast (1/6)
- [PG] Jef. Body injured, arm injured, seems to be able to brainwash entities! Counters damage done by players/entities, and it's their only attack means!
[GMo] Redrover [HP: 2/2]
- [AP] Roguespeaker of the Police. It's somewhat damaged, has 100 units of Speech. [12,500 ATK] [Stop! You violated the law: 1/2] [Serve your Backstab: 2/3]
-- [AP] SWAT Squadron. [10,000 x 3; 5,000 x 1 HP] [2,500 x 4 ATK] Serves RotS in their mission. Will be recalled once the main one is killed.
[GMo] FlamingFlapjacks [HP: 2/2]
- [PG] The Alter. It's slightly damaged. [Alternate Universe Summon: 3/4]
[GMo] Algot120 [HP: 1/2]
- [PG] Wall of Adamantite [Health: 2,400] [Universal: 100] Guarding [PG] The Alter.
[GMo] EnderSmirk [HP: 2/2]
- [???] Flower. Seems rather weak, has a note. 10% chance to waste an enemy attack.
[GMo] TheTwoEternities [HP: 2/2]
Other PGs:
- N/A

Balance Scale:
(===O=======) (PG Advantage)

Slain players:

Action 1: TCFGodmodderDestroyer... that's slightly ambiguous.
I stalk towards him, breathing in and out evenly. I draw a sword from under my trenchcoat.
"TCF GodmodderDestroyer... did Argon ever tell you why your last name was GodmodderDestroyer?"
He responds with something to the effect of "I destroy Godmodders!"
"No, TCF... you are a Godmodder. Destined to cause death and... destruction."
He screams in rage and draws his own steel blade.
Dramatic swordfight, I cut his hand off...
And then the parallels to Star Wars end, because A: I was lying. And B: Since he's weakened, I overpower him and stab him through the neck with his own sword, killing him.

Action 2: I feed the Sparkling Basilisk... I don't know, dead roosters? Do basilisks like dead roosters? Well, the point is, it's recovered somewhat from the recent beatdown it endured.

Quite Simple 2/2 (USING): A giant human in wrestling gear appears on the field. He is... the Strangulator! And he has some... quite simple... mechanics to go with his name. Instead of HP, he has a certain amount of attacks that he can endure. Attack him enough times, and he'll die, no matter how much damage those attacks would have dealt. And in a sort of symmetry with that, instead of an Attack value, he has the Strangle special attack. He begins to strangle a target, and if he can hold on for a number of turns scaling with the target's maximum HP, it dies. Obviously, he can only strangle one target at a time. [PG].

Midas' Castle 2/2 (USING): A sprawling castle, made entirely of gold, rises from the ground. The sheer luxuriousness of it convinces the [AG] and [PP] entities, ever so slightly, that they might be better off on the other side. An average amount of HP, and gives a boost to all [PG] and [AP] brainwashing while alive. [PG], I suppose.

The Strangulator should start strangling the Stone Thrower.

4/4 Indefinite Delays (Activation)

I draw a Magic Circle on the ground. Suddenly, it begins to twist around, rapidly gathering massive amounts of Mana from literally anything nearby, nature, entities, kingdoms, anything. This will only cause trouble for entities that use magic of course (looking at you sans.), but players and Godmodders barely feel the mana taken from them.

But you suddenly realize the purpose of the Ritual. Its purpose is to stop all AG/PP entities and players being frozen in time for a whole turn, letting the Godmodders and PG/AP entities act at will against them!

At this rate it will gain enough Mana to activate in 3 turns! After the Time Ritual activates, it will be on cooldown for another 2 turns before it can begin to charge up again.

2/5 Paradox Engine

Action 1: The Roguespeaker of the Police goes to the hospital, making them unable to attack or tick up specials this turn but healing them a lot more in exchange.

Action 2: A Swat Sniper is called in specifically to finish off the The Elemental Table of Doom in the Roguespeaker's stead as a part of the SWAT Task Force.

<nul>
We're Being the Godmodders and Culling the numbers.
</nul>
5/5 Certain Tumour DONE!
2/3 Curved Crumbling Cutter
New: 1/3 Split Essence
Basilisk! Attack... basically whoever! try to kill someone with the attack though, that's marginally more efficient on average.
Certain Tumour.
I raise a hand, and switch inventory items. In my hand appears carved wooden spike. My energy pulses, this time the inverse of the Serpent. A Bright, Saturated red. Like Blood but Redder™.
Spines grow from the spike, as it turns from brown to red, bloodred. (Like blood, but Redder™). And another, long spike grows. Almost tree-like, or like a grasping, fractal arm of fingers and spines and claws.
unknown.png

It grows, like a tumour, or a fractal.
Fossilized Planting of the Forest of Enmity created! This is a sword with no blade and no edge. Its shattered branches leave holes leaking red lightning into the world. It grows unending like an endless wildfire. Coloured same as the Red Miles, it is far different. As opposed to an omnidirectional piercing attack, The Planting has but a single direction. Where the Miles will pierce and inflame, the Planting shall crush beneath an unending mass, then pour forth thunder upon their form. While the Miles are a blunt tool, The Planting is focused. Vindictive, almost.
It is, after all, the Planting of Enmity.
[1] A Boss, is it? One with my very life invested in it?
Why, I think I've accidentally created a [Shard]. Such similarities across time and space... At any rate. Shards had this interesting little trend... when they died, they tended to undergo some form of incubation period, then revive, stronger then every. For example, they might gradually evolve while being invulnerable, or they may transform into a mask, which lays dormant until worn, at which point they revive with stolen powers. Anyway, point is, I try to provide the Sparking Basilisk this ability. Perhaps as an additional special, auto-activating on death if full?
[1] Having given upgrades the good ol' colage try, I turn towards the field and fire lasers at... Every [PG] entity and Godmodder! Wait what? Well, these are Teleportation Lasers. they don't hurt, just move them out of the way. This allows me to lift the Fossilized Planting of the Forest of Enmity straight up and swing it down. The tendrils carve deep furrows into the ground, and others slam into entities. A lucky few impale enemies. With a moment of focus, the branches retract, leaving everyone bewildered, but clearly it would be inconvenient without a storage mode. a moment later, they grow back, impaling several new entities and slamming into others. They feel pain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom