Be the Godmodders - Culling the numbers

They have done goofed. The descendants, bloodthirsty with powers, have occupied every single server. Except for the few private servers, where Godmodders reside, most of them are either dominated by Game Masters or Descendants. But the time is running, and another generation of Godmodders has to ensure that enough balance is given. In fact - the players no longer are good - you heard that some of them are abusing their creativity for their evil goals. Others are actively hunting Elder Godmodders with title of Omega or higher. It's time for the turning point.

In the Godmoddia server, stretched into 3 dimensions indefinitelly, the council of Godmodders ruled out the possibility of flight. Only fight remains. And you, as ordinary Godmodders low in the scale, have to cull their points enough for Elders to not become hunted an ymore.

You were prepared to take on another server in this partisan battle, however it was suddenly interrupted with not one presence. The hundred ones. Players, your primal fear.

"Argon has joined...
TCFGodmodderDestroyer has joined...
ThatFakeMan has joined...
(...)"

They quickly started to destroy what little of order remained. You smashed your and their logout buttons away into billions of pieces, as the final gambit. No more backing off. No more flight. It's only you, and your powers against the players and their creativity.

Prevail against the Players! This is your destiny now!

1. To win, you must cull the number of Players enough to reclaim the server for you and future Godmodders, however:
1.1. The players may possess many unique battle systems, that makes it hard to accustom with your powers. Only adaptation will prevail. They will also try to destroy you and build up the final army to mow down you all ultimately.
2. You can block almost every attack turned against you, but it takes some strain from you. It won't work either, if the player has the burst of creativeness, or if enemy Godmodder outgodmods you. However, silly or cool enough counters will not only block it. They'll deal the damage back to them. If their attacks seem too long, you can just ignore it, but beware - these responses may be trapped sometimes! You have two HP, and if you die, you need to spend two updates to regain your Godmodding powers.
3. However, the players can be damaged normally. However, they may try to counter your attack as part of their action. Or even heal themselves, unlike you.
- After their deaths, however - they drop everything, they have, so it's worth that.
4. There's also Curse of Repetitiveness - if it worked once on you - thankfully it won't work twice. If you or player tried to attack again with the same action, it'll weaken, or not work at all. Technically - this means you can stun the Player into inability to do anything, which would lead to their fast demise, but it isn't advisable, as you'd have harder time thinking about stuff.
5. You get two actions per turn - the time from one Puppet Master response to all non-nulled player posts to another (Including the common EoTB with Player actions.)
6. Don't break any forum rules, please. This includes arguing with the PM, too.
7. Players can be only AG - what? They're normally against you, after all! Their proper faction is called [P], though. However, Godmodder alignments are a bit more complicated.
[GMo - Short of Godmodder] is Anti-Player faction, the default one, anyway. You have a hard position on players.
[GMa - Short of Game Master] is Pro-Player faction, however the players will mostly repay your kindness with pain. So should you even bother being one? There must be five active Godmodders if you want to join the faction, and even then, the proportion must not be higher than 5 Godmodders to 1 Game Master.
[OP - Short of Over Powered] Are your simple Neutral Godmodders, who don't take a side. However, they'll be hunted down anyway, so why is neutrality worth? Automatically becomes [GMo] when no other Anti-player Godmodder is active.
The entities are even more complicated:
[PG] are entities aiding the Godmodders, [AG] are entities opposing them.
[PP] are entities aiding the Players, [AP] are entities opposing them.
[N] are entities siding with no one and relatively calm unless provoked, and [H] are just your everyday murderous war machines.
8. Players can, and will charge each EoTB. So can you, but there's a hook - you can only charge once per turn (two charges can be charged simultaneously), and players (no, not you) can charge twice in EoTB and assist others, as they wish.
8.1. Maximum number of charges is two for you Godmodders, with charging cap of five each and three for Players, with the cap being 15. However, the end result depends both on power scaling and on Player's Creativity of the opposing side. (Meaning - you don't need to be creative - but you'd be more likely to summon more powerful entities when overwhelmed. Perhaps even entities more powerful than normally?
9. As players die or time passes, new features might be unlocked for you, them, or either side may deal more damage/advance (though more likely your side will profit from increased damage - remember that you're Godmodders.)

The players seem to be waiting for godmodders to come and pick up the fight.
[P] Argon [HP: 20/20] (No charges) (Empty inventory)
[P] TCFGodmodderDestroyer [HP: 20/20] (No charges) (Empty inventory)
[P] ThatFakeMan [Integrity: 100%] (No charges) (Empty inventory)

Power scale:
(=====O=====) - Inactive for the pre-turn.

Arrives
I land on the battlefield in front of all the players and stand there, watching them motionless.
If one of them attacks me, I dodge away and wave my hand, conjuring a storm of glowing cyan filaments of light, which dance around me, before elongating into a snake, still coiled around the location I landed in. Quite sharp, an infetismally thick filament can be.
Sparkling Serpent summoned!
100% intact, 100% powered Thorns IV, Bodyguarding JOEmodder
Intactness: how put-together the filaments are. Attacks naturally reduce it, but it will regenerate over time. Low intactness keeps it from blocking attacks, but not attacking itself.
Powered: the remaining Godmodding energy in the serpent. It will drain whenever the Serpent attacks something, or when it has to re-become intact, and even just over time. With no power, the Serpent will collapse into motes of light and disappear.
Thorns: Scales directly based on intactness. Physical methods of attack on the Serpent will induce retaliatory damage, higher the more intact the serpent is. Punching it will be especially bad. Ranged attacks do not trigger thorns.
Bodyguarding: It's bodyguarding me, keeping me from being attacked.
If nobody attacks me, I instead conjure some more appropriate equipment. A scythe, a cloak, a headband... you know, items for doing things.
New: 1/5 Seeing Red

Last edited:
1/5 Crimson Scale
1/5 Twisted Mirror
I jump in, glowing with Godmodding Power, and decide I need a weapon! So, I quickly grab all the players, and repeatedly slam them into my gauntlet, but they don't go in. I frown, and instead just put a command block in, creating a Bangauntlet! Which I immediately use to cave the player's face in.

Staying out of the way, I see someone's started combat proper. Moving out of the way, I either:
A, pulse additional energy into the sparkling serpent, sending it lashing forwards into the melee in a storm of Filaments to cut at the opponents before returning to swirl around me,
or B- if I never made the serpent- raise a hand to the headband I'm wearing, two fingers extended to it, conjuring tens of glowing celestial spears to appear, and then swiftly thrust it forward, sending them all flying into the melee, unerringly avoiding other Godmodder to strike the players, sapping their strength.

Arrives
I land on the battlefield in front of all the players and stand there, watching them motionless.
If one of them attacks me, I dodge away and wave my hand, conjuring a storm of glowing cyan filaments of light, which dance around me, before elongating into a snake, still coiled around the location I landed in. Quite sharp, an infetismally thick filament can be.
Sparkling Serpent summoned!
100% intact, 100% powered Thorns IV, Bodyguarding JOEmodder
Intactness: how put-together the filaments are. Attacks naturally reduce it, but it will regenerate over time. Low intactness keeps it from blocking attacks, but not attacking itself.
Powered: the remaining Godmodding energy in the serpent. It will drain whenever the Serpent attacks something, or when it has to re-become intact, and even just over time. With no power, the Serpent will collapse into motes of light and disappear.
Thorns: Scales directly based on intactness. Physical methods of attack on the Serpent will induce retaliatory damage, higher the more intact the serpent is. Punching it will be especially bad. Ranged attacks do not trigger thorns.
Bodyguarding: It's bodyguarding me, keeping me from being attacked.
If nobody attacks me, I instead conjure some more appropriate equipment. A scythe, a cloak, a headband... you know, items for doing things.
New: 1/5 Seeing Red
Well, entity summoned as it is. Like the greatest oldest tradition of Godmodders - always first to have an entity.
I'll tweak it a bit, though.
Anyway, no player had yet even thought of attacking, so you prepare... (Continued in post #3)

1/5 Crimson Scale
1/5 Twisted Mirror
I jump in, glowing with Godmodding Power, and decide I need a weapon! So, I quickly grab all the players, and repeatedly slam them into my gauntlet, but they don't go in. I frown, and instead just put a command block in, creating a Bangauntlet! Which I immediately use to cave the player's face in.
Your acts headbanging Players with the Gauntlet? Well, 4 damage flew over head of Argon, ThatFakeMan loses 20% integrity due to the banging.

Staying out of the way, I see someone's started combat proper. Moving out of the way, I either:
A, pulse additional energy into the sparkling serpent, sending it lashing forwards into the melee in a storm of Filaments to cut at the opponents before returning to swirl around me,
or B- if I never made the serpent- raise a hand to the headband I'm wearing, two fingers extended to it, conjuring tens of glowing celestial spears to appear, and then swiftly thrust it forward, sending them all flying into the melee, unerringly avoiding other Godmodder to strike the players, sapping their strength.
Huh, entity ordered with bonus damage, as well as you pre-emptively damaging 3 to Argon

I summon a creeper to scare the players off. Right Behind You~

Action 2: I charge (1/2)
Ssssss.... Minecraft Creeper has been summoned as the distraction. But would it work?

EoTB:
Argon prepares the Strike. Target: Flaming Flapjacks.
He explicitly took two thousands of flaming swords and started to slice you in the erratic manners. If it's not managed, there may be burns! Thank god he isn't good at creative attacking, after all...
TCFGodmodderDestroyer made a small charge (2/?), before turning to- oh, -3 HP to that player, Creeper self-destructed. He, enraged, starts a small fire, putting more and more random scrappy leftovers that pollute, and made the nearest entity smell it!
-10% Power and -30% Intactness to the Serpent, but 1 damage to him!
ThatFakeMan assists the player above with +2! Something tingles that he plans to transit the unclosable virus that freezes the movement of user by making lots of windows that can't be closed... and it will evade any firewall and stuff... and its target is Redrover.

You feel something that TCFGodmodderDestroyer may be unleashing his charge next action.

The Serpent latches straight at ThatFakeMan with their sharp fangs! He's now at 55% Integrity(Bonus 10% from the preparation!
[P] Argon [HP: 13/20] (No charges) (Empty inventory) Targeting FlamingFlapjacks!
[P] TCFGodmodderDestroyer [HP: 16/20] (Charge 1: 4/?) (Empty inventory)
[P] ThatFakeMan [Integrity: 65%] (No charges) (Empty inventory) Targeting Redrover!
[GMo] JOEmodder [HP: 2/2]
- [PG] Sparkling Serpent. 70% Intactness, 80% Power. Is rechargable. Any attacker will suffer recoil damage, weakens if power decreases.
[GMo] Redrover [HP: 2/2]
- [PG] Creeper [Dead] Kamikazed upon TCFGodmodderDestroyer
[GMo] FlamingFlapjacks [HP: 2/2]

Order in EoTB:

Godmodders -> Players -> AP entities -> PG entities -> H entities -> AG entities -> PP entities -> N entities

Balance Scale:
(====O======) (Minor PG Advantage)

Last edited:
2/5 Crimson Scale
2/5 Twisted Mirror
No, it bans people. Like the Banhammer.
Anyway, I laugh. I’m a Godmodder! I proceed to grab all of the attacking player’s burning swords, put them into a bowl with milk, and consume them! What a balanced breakfast!
I then concentrate!
A new entity appears, which isn’t doing anything!
The Alter is summoned. It cannot attack, but has a 3 update charge that does something special when it finishes, but does nothing if the Alter dies before use!

2/5 Seeing Red
New: 1/5 Certain Tumour
Action 1]I look at the Serpent... No, it should be fine for now. Turning towards ThatFakeMan, I observe they're using a code-virus. Well, the thing they forgot is this: Lead-pipe cryptography is what they forgot. they forgot that the principals of lead-pipe cryptography are something they didn't remember, and that it applies to coding in general. they didn't remember to keep lead-pipe cryptography from prevailing on their person. I walk up to them, holding a lead pipe, and flip open a panel on the lead pipe. levitating it in front of me, I rapidly tap a sequence into the lead pipe: acheohuksjefhkrs. Then, I whack them with the lead pipe. The Lead pipe's cryptography hacks into them and enters the command 'acheohuksjefhkrs' at root-level access. They double over, distracted from their virus, as their mind fills with acheohuksjefhkrs. acheoh. uksjefhkrs. ac. he. oh. uks. jef. hkrs. armour class. helium. hydrogen oxide. Uranium Potassium Sulfide. Jeff. Hackers.
they proceed to try to become -jef-mour class, while chunks of t-jef body turn into helium, hydrogen oxide, and uranium Potassium sulfide. Their name is JE- No. That wasn't -jefht. They were-jef called Jeff, were t-jef? but... that's all -jef-y can remember. Jeff. jef Jejef Jefjef f. JjefJeff. JJEEEFFFFFFF. Jeff. jeff. JEFF. jEF. Hackers. jEf. JeFf. Wait, Hackers. Tha-jef-t's it. someone hacked th-jef- It must -jef-. They di-jef- used to be-jef. hkrs- Jeff -jef-, they-jef- had their own -jef- name -jef-. but...-jef- they've been-jef- hacked. Lead jefe crypto-jef-hy. What should tjef... Wait, someone's calling their name- No, not their false name. GAHHH! They can't think! Look, someone's calling 'Jef'. What's...
Action 2]
...It's Him. Their new arche-Commander
JOEmodder: Jef, Jef, Jef, Jef, Jef... Ah, you noticed.
JOEmodder: Yes, it was me who did this(Good thing wait no it is). Listen
(Listen). I have a 'generous' (so generous) offer to make(Accept it).
JOEmodder: Obey me (obey joe) and You(jef) can (obey joe) have your name (not-jef) back. And (obey joe) your mind, for that matter. (accept)Make (accept)the right(take the deal) choice(accept).
JOEmodder: If not, well, your life needn't continue. You can go where all the broken souls go.

If t-Jef accept (do the right thing), I give them (valued) a binding magical contract (worth it) to join (join JOE) me(YES). If Jef does (The wrong choice) not(BAD) accept (failure. worthless) my (most generous) offer (should accept), I give the (holy) serpent (!protect! !worship! !nurture! !exalt!) its own lead pipe (divine artefact) and (command)direct it to continue (the work of the lord) what I have (wonderously) started (yes.)

Last edited:
1/5 ?
1/5 ?
I appear out of nowhere while being WD. Gaster.

Now I use my floating hands to tear a hole in the universe and throw in a reverse enderpearl. (telleports what it hits to me) and it hits dave striders time tables giving them to me and allowing me to retroactively act during any turn I miss

Normal Actions: TCFGodmodderDestroyer's poor normal friend suddenly is sick with some kind of bad disease, and I rig the phone line so it connects somewhere else instead, and ensure with a few nanobots that the phone is positioned by the Dead Creeper. This action will be very important, so don't forget about it.

I charge again. 2/2

2/2: I got the Last Word: Right Behind You~
[Activation]

"You feel something that TCFGodmodderDestroyer may be unleashing his charge next action."

How did I manage to feel something??? That makes no sense! Therefore, in order to fix this plot hole, we must go ahead and apply 100% appropriate measures to correct this blatant plot-hole for you Arbiter, because I'm nice.

Step 1: The "Right Behind You~" from my previous action must have not been referring to a creeper ambushing a player, but instead Koishi Komeiji, since Koishi would be able to detect something like that (subconscious manipulation for the win, being able to pick up on an aggressive player going to unleash their charge next turn) and her last word ends with literally is RIGHT BEHIND YOU~. This is on purpose, and was actually the original purpose of this action, and this trap was going to occur either way. In addition, by referencing the Urban Legend Koishi is using I actively make what I am doing next extremely easy with my COMBO GODMODDING OVERDRIVE ATTACK. The reason, of course, why everyone forgot about this but me is because Koishi makes you forget everything about her.

Therefore me being able to "feel" an aggressive player going to unleash his charge now makes sense. I hope you like my fixing, because this is not over. We haven't patched it yet.

Step 2: First thing, in order to 'patch' a 'plot-hole' we need a sewing kit and a bunch of string, so I thankfully get that out of nowhere. This will be very important, so don't forget it.

Step 3: Since I referenced a Last Word, I must get the Last Word, but since Godmodders act first therefore TCFGodmodderDestroyer would act after me, therefore I can't get the Last Word unless I manage to solve this problem in one fell swoop. I go and begin the plan.

Step 4: TCFGodmodderDestroyer's phone rings. They check the phone and see its from their poor normal friend that is sick. They pick it up. Then this happens. Everyone proceeds to forget about it happening, including TCFGodmodderDestroyer and the Arbiter. The game even forgets about it. Everyone but me, but thankfully I am here on cleanup duty!

Step 5: I use my sewing kit to go ahead and patch up the 'plot-hole', the swirling anomaly, the Creeper, who is the 'plot-hole'. This happens to be right by TCFGodmodderDestroyer, who failed to specify in their action actually moves them away from the now dead Creeper, who was secretly the whole time this anomaly. Now, in addition, he burned himself, and that means his clothes are probably burnt. In the interests of being the Arbiter's cleanup crew so we don't have to worry about clothing damage being a problem and some... Unsavory stuff showing... I also go ahead with my patching.

Step 6: First, I patch the 'plot-hole'. Koishi's Last Word throws the Hit-Stunned TCFGodmodderDestroyer into the Swirling Anomaly, and I patch it up with the sewing kit and string for patching 'plot-holes'. I proceeds to also fix his clothing by stitching his clothing onto his skin, so there is no way there could be a NSFW scenario ever. Hooray.

You are welcome, Arbiter and Players for my assistance, and don't you dare forget about this.

1/3: Character.

OOC: This isn't a retcon action. This was planned from the beginning. Also wow um I can be scary at times can I?

Last edited:
2/5 Crimson Scale
2/5 Twisted Mirror
No, it bans people. Like the Banhammer.
Anyway, I laugh. I’m a Godmodder! I proceed to grab all of the attacking player’s burning swords, put them into a bowl with milk, and consume them! What a balanced breakfast!
I then concentrate!
A new entity appears, which isn’t doing anything!
The Alter is summoned. It cannot attack, but has a 3 update charge that does something special when it finishes, but does nothing if the Alter dies before use!

Nom! That was a delicious bowl of swords! So much, Argon instead suffered from headache trying to grasp to concept of damage-negation of milk!
The Alter is summoned, albeit it'll take a bit more for it to charge.

2/5 Seeing Red
New: 1/5 Certain Tumour
Action 1]I look at the Serpent... No, it should be fine for now. Turning towards ThatFakeMan, I observe they're using a code-virus. Well, the thing they forgot is this: Lead-pipe cryptography is what they forgot. they forgot that the principals of lead-pipe cryptography are something they didn't remember, and that it applies to coding in general. they didn't remember to keep lead-pipe cryptography from prevailing on their person. I walk up to them, holding a lead pipe, and flip open a panel on the lead pipe. levitating it in front of me, I rapidly tap a sequence into the lead pipe: acheohuksjefhkrs. Then, I whack them with the lead pipe. The Lead pipe's cryptography hacks into them and enters the command 'acheohuksjefhkrs' at root-level access. They double over, distracted from their virus, as their mind fills with acheohuksjefhkrs. acheoh. uksjefhkrs. ac. he. oh. uks. jef. hkrs. armour class. helium. hydrogen oxide. Uranium Potassium Sulfide. Jeff. Hackers.
they proceed to try to become -jef-mour class, while chunks of t-jef body turn into helium, hydrogen oxide, and uranium Potassium sulfide. Their name is JE- No. That wasn't -jefht. They were-jef called Jeff, were t-jef? but... that's all -jef-y can remember. Jeff. jef Jejef Jefjef f. JjefJeff. JJEEEFFFFFFF. Jeff. jeff. JEFF. jEF. Hackers. jEf. JeFf. Wait, Hackers. Tha-jef-t's it. someone hacked th-jef- It must -jef-. They di-jef- used to be-jef. hkrs- Jeff -jef-, they-jef- had their own -jef- name -jef-. but...-jef- they've been-jef- hacked. Lead jefe crypto-jef-hy. What should tjef... Wait, someone's calling their name- No, not their false name. GAHHH! They can't think! Look, someone's calling 'Jef'. What's...
Action 2]
...It's Him. Their new arche-Commander
JOEmodder: Jef, Jef, Jef, Jef, Jef... Ah, you noticed.
JOEmodder: Yes, it was me who did this(Good thing wait no it is). Listen
(Listen). I have a 'generous' (so generous) offer to make(Accept it).
JOEmodder: Obey me (obey joe) and You(jef) can (obey joe) have your name (not-jef) back. And (obey joe) your mind, for that matter. (accept)Make (accept)the right(take the deal) choice(accept).
JOEmodder: If not, well, your life needn't continue. You can go where all the broken souls go.

If t-Jef accept (do the right thing), I give them (valued) a binding magical contract (worth it) to join (join JOE) me(YES). If Jef does (The wrong choice) not(BAD) accept (failure. worthless) my (most generous) offer (should accept), I give the (holy) serpent (!protect! !worship! !nurture! !exalt!) its own lead pipe (divine artefact) and (command)direct it to continue (the work of the lord) what I have (wonderously) started (yes.)
Great lord! You broke the virus completely to the point ThatFakeMan suffered from heartache, taking thirty(+10% Redrover) percent of damage! Then Jef- wait, Jef? Who is that Jef? I don't know, but he agrees to cooperate instead, somehow binded by your voice harsh like crystal.

1/5 ?
1/5 ?
I appear out of nowhere while being WD. Gaster.

Now I use my floating hands to tear a hole in the universe and throw in a reverse enderpearl. (telleports what it hits to me) and it hits dave striders time tables giving them to me and allowing me to retroactively act during any turn I miss
"Maybe don't do it to the timeline next time okay? You got lucky that the enderpearl hit the player." Three points of damage to baffled Argon, who just was confused by the laws of psychics!

Normal Actions: TCFGodmodderDestroyer's poor normal friend suddenly is sick with some kind of bad disease, and I rig the phone line so it connects somewhere else instead, and ensure with a few nanobots that the phone is positioned by the Dead Creeper. This action will be very important, so don't forget about it.

I charge again. 2/2

2/2: I got the Last Word: Right Behind You~
[Activation]

"You feel something that TCFGodmodderDestroyer may be unleashing his charge next action."

How did I manage to feel something??? That makes no sense! Therefore, in order to fix this plot hole, we must go ahead and apply 100% appropriate measures to correct this blatant plot-hole for you Arbiter, because I'm nice.

Step 1: The "Right Behind You~" from my previous action must have not been referring to a creeper ambushing a player, but instead Koishi Komeiji, since Koishi would be able to detect something like that (subconscious manipulation for the win, being able to pick up on an aggressive player going to unleash their charge next turn) and her last word ends with literally is RIGHT BEHIND YOU~. This is on purpose, and was actually the original purpose of this action, and this trap was going to occur either way. In addition, by referencing the Urban Legend Koishi is using I actively make what I am doing next extremely easy with my COMBO GODMODDING OVERDRIVE ATTACK. The reason, of course, why everyone forgot about this but me is because Koishi makes you forget everything about her.

Therefore me being able to "feel" an aggressive player going to unleash his charge now makes sense. I hope you like my fixing, because this is not over. We haven't patched it yet.

Step 2: First thing, in order to 'patch' a 'plot-hole' we need a sewing kit and a bunch of string, so I thankfully get that out of nowhere. This will be very important, so don't forget it.

Step 3: Since I referenced a Last Word, I must get the Last Word, but since Godmodders act first therefore TCFGodmodderDestroyer would act after me, therefore I can't get the Last Word unless I manage to solve this problem in one fell swoop. I go and begin the plan.

Step 4: TCFGodmodderDestroyer's phone rings. They check the phone and see its from their poor normal friend that is sick. They pick it up. Then this happens. Everyone proceeds to forget about it happening, including TCFGodmodderDestroyer and the Arbiter. The game even forgets about it. Everyone but me, but thankfully I am here on cleanup duty!

Step 5: I use my sewing kit to go ahead and patch up the 'plot-hole', the swirling anomaly, the Creeper, who is the 'plot-hole'. This happens to be right by TCFGodmodderDestroyer, who failed to specify in their action actually moves them away from the now dead Creeper, who was secretly the whole time this anomaly. Now, in addition, he burned himself, and that means his clothes are probably burnt. In the interests of being the Arbiter's cleanup crew so we don't have to worry about clothing damage being a problem and some... Unsavory stuff showing... I also go ahead with my patching.

Step 6: First, I patch the 'plot-hole'. Koishi's Last Word throws the Hit-Stunned TCFGodmodderDestroyer into the Swirling Anomaly, and I patch it up with the sewing kit and string for patching 'plot-holes'. I proceeds to also fix his clothing by stitching his clothing onto his skin, so there is no way there could be a NSFW scenario ever. Hooray.

You are welcome, Arbiter and Players for my assistance, and don't you dare forget about this.

1/3: Character.

OOC: This isn't a retcon action. This was planned from the beginning. Also wow um I can be scary at times can I?
So, see JoeBOB's action for result no.1. However... *chuckles* It's too good to be false! 10 damage to TCFGodmodderDestroyer and plot hole fixed! Wait, why did it even appear? Also, the Creeper's body is consumed by the clean-up.

Now, this action is that I simpy drink a potion of strength from minecraft and punch ThatFakeMan
Well, another generic 15% damage to ThatFakeMan's Integrity... ThatFakeMan is now in critical health!

---
EOTB actions:

Argon is baffled by the confusion, but despite that, he gives a quick band-aid to TCFGodmodderDestroyer! +3 HP to him!
TCFGodmodderDestroyer proceeds to give a quick lecture on the Sparkling Serpent about the Iron Half-Life... wait, what's it anyway? I don't know, but somehow it deals 40% damage in power to the Sparkling Serpent, and he takes 1 damage from the psychical thorns! He charges his charge too... and unleashes it!

An Antimony Striker has arrived to the battlefield!

ThatFakeMan requested for the support using whatever ingredients had he prepared to do it! Jack and Primitiv have arrived the battlefield!

Sparkling Serpent hisses and thrashes on Argon, dealing two damage. The power runs somewhat low.
Jef looks into the battlefield, but notices there's nothing attacking him yet. Alas he... seems to prepare an attack?
The Alter charges itself up!

Antimony Striker shoots down the Serpent with the power of Antimon! -40% Integrity, but 2,000 HP taken!

[P] Argon [HP: 8/20] (No charges) (Empty inventory)
[P] TCFGodmodderDestroyer [HP: 8/20] (No charges) (Empty inventory)
- [AG] Antimony Striker [28,000/30,000 HP] Huh, when there are additional zeroes to the entity HP?
[P] ThatFakeMan [Integrity: 10% - Critical health!] (No charges) (Empty inventory)
[P] Jack [Status: Healthy] [AC: 10 - no buff/debuff]
[P] Primiotiv [Health: 200] (is there some sort of scaling?)
[H] Plot hole (Sealed somehow)
- [PG] Sparkling Serpent. 30% Intactness, 30% Power. Is rechargable. Any attacker will suffer recoil damage, weakens if power decreases.
- [PG] Jef. Healthy, seems to be a bit... odd, though.
- [PG] The Alter. It's intact. [Alternate Universe Summon: 1/4]
[GMo] Algot120 [HP: 2/2]
Order in EoTB:

Godmodders -> Players -> AP entities -> PG entities -> H entities -> AG entities -> PP entities -> N entities

Balance Scale:
(====O======) (Minor PG Advantage)

2/5 ?
2/5 ?

I simply remove the zero from my name and put it at the end of my health bar. That obviously fails but it does allow me to gain extra power temporarily. Then I use said power to make that fake man s name literal thus causing him to be fake and deleting him from the universe

3/5 Seeing Red
2/5 Certain Tumour
Action 1] I turn to the Sparkling Serpent and focus. with a flare of light, its power is recharged to full, and I assimilate the data on filament patterns its discovered so far, before designing an algorithm to more efficiently array the fillaments. Intactness becomes more resistant to damage, and refills!

Action 2] I smile, pat Jef on the back, and pause. That was supposed to take control of TFM... oh well. having created a being, I give him more power. One arm shrinks, grows longer and thinner, glowing cyan. It is now nigh-indestructible, meaning Jef will be harder to kill if he manages to block with it. But that's not the main goal. No, the purpose of this hand is to corrupt. When Jef attacks someone with this hand, it will affect their mind/soul/body (one of the three i don't care) and, if they're weak enough or hurt enough, bring them to my side. I suggest he attack the lowest-health being he can, to take advantage of this. The sparkling serpent will work with Jef for this purpose, attacking first if Jef would be unable to corrupt the target (whoever it is) alone.

Entity Orders: If I for some odd reason have to have entities outside of the Speaker, sit there and do nothing after equipping headphones that I will provide. Therefore no one will ever know the truth. Speaker, go and tell TCFGodmodderDestroyer that his lectures suck and best him so much at lecturing skills that he needs to train another 100 years in Russian to even possibly be able to beat you. Little did he know, being trained in being able to speak Russian really well doesn't help him.

2/3 Character
1/4 Indefinite Delays

Action 1: I create an entity with a loud speaker and a JOEbob-Approved-Dictionary, who has a degree in memetic lectures, named the Speaker.

Action 2: I create Bluetooth headphones. For some reason. I proceed to drop them by the plot-hole. For some reason. For some reason, I was stupid enough to use a charge that completely hides the other effects from the game and also me because I forgot most of what I did, so this should either clean up loose ends or under the tactical plan of ABC I made earlier will begin a long complex combo that will complete the previous plan, perfectly timed with the charge activation next turn. (also they are rigged to explode on AG entity or player touching, no touche)

I think.

Redmodder: Also I don't know why the plot-hole appeared. Maybe it was something to do with the Creeper blowing up immediately on a player instead? Or perhaps its some kind time loop. Either way, its fixed now.

Last edited:
Now, I think the alter need to be defended so I build a wall made of adamantium around it

Algomodder: Hey! Puppet Master! How did me using my reverse enderpearl to steal Dave Strider from homestuck s timetables A) not give me said time tables and B) hurt argon

Last edited:
A: Oh sorry, I was busy waiting for somebody called FlamingFlapjacks... Update will be soon, though.

2/5 ?
2/5 ?

I simply remove the zero from my name and put it at the end of my health bar. That obviously fails but it does allow me to gain extra power temporarily. Then I use said power to make that fake man s name literal thus causing him to be fake and deleting him from the universe

Huh, a creative usage of the nickname? How come?
ThatFakeMan: Wait, what are you-
ThatFakeMan won't play with us any longer, as he desisted. However, his mortal action hid their charges from us. DRAT!

3/5 Seeing Red
2/5 Certain Tumour
Action 1] I turn to the Sparkling Serpent and focus. with a flare of light, its power is recharged to full, and I assimilate the data on filament patterns its discovered so far, before designing an algorithm to more efficiently array the fillaments. Intactness becomes more resistant to damage, and refills!

Action 2] I smile, pat Jef on the back, and pause. That was supposed to take control of TFM... oh well. having created a being, I give him more power. One arm shrinks, grows longer and thinner, glowing cyan. It is now nigh-indestructible, meaning Jef will be harder to kill if he manages to block with it. But that's not the main goal. No, the purpose of this hand is to corrupt. When Jef attacks someone with this hand, it will affect their mind/soul/body (one of the three i don't care) and, if they're weak enough or hurt enough, bring them to my side. I suggest he attack the lowest-health being he can, to take advantage of this. The sparkling serpent will work with Jef for this purpose, attacking first if Jef would be unable to corrupt the target (whoever it is) alone.

Huh, it's a regenative ability... all right. +20% intactness, +5% shielding.
Jef's and Godmodder's Ability was unveiled: Brainwash! In fact, you can brainwash any entity that is insta-charged!
Jef's Brainwash: Allows him to defect any entity to his side with 1/4 of their former stats. Won't work on strong entities, though.

Entity Orders: If I for some odd reason have to have entities outside of the Speaker, sit there and do nothing after equipping headphones that I will provide. Therefore no one will ever know the truth. Speaker, go and tell TCFGodmodderDestroyer that his lectures suck and best him so much at lecturing skills that he needs to train another 100 years in Russian to even possibly be able to beat you. Little did he know, being trained in being able to speak Russian really well doesn't help him.

2/3 Character
1/4 Indefinite Delays

Action 1: I create an entity with a loud speaker and a JOEbob-Approved-Dictionary, who has a degree in memetic lectures, named the Speaker.

Action 2: I create Bluetooth headphones. For some reason. I proceed to drop them by the plot-hole. For some reason. For some reason, I was stupid enough to use a charge that completely hides the other effects from the game and also me because I forgot most of what I did, so this should either clean up loose ends or under the tactical plan of ABC I made earlier will begin a long complex combo that will complete the previous plan, perfectly timed with the charge activation next turn. (also they are rigged to explode on AG entity or player touching, no touche)

I think.

Redmodder: Also I don't know why the plot-hole appeared. Maybe it was something to do with the Creeper blowing up immediately on a player instead? Or perhaps its some kind time loop. Either way, its fixed now.
The power of JOEbob caused you to created the Monospeaker of the Doom! Well, their weapon is boring the players.
Trapped Headphones dropped! They'll deal damage whether any side dares to attack it. It attracts any Player-made entities and players, too!

Now, I think the alter need to be defended so I build a wall made of adamantium around it

Algomodder: Hey! Puppet Master! How did me using my reverse enderpearl to steal Dave Strider from homestuck s timetables A) not give me said time tables and B) hurt argon
Arbiter: Well, doing that would mess up the timeline so badly, that... well, you'd have summoned the AG boss by accident. This way was the only one I could compensate the action.

However, you summon the Wall of Adamantite! Plain, but effective.
---
EOTB:
After ThatFakeMan's death, every player started to imitate his charging style.
Wait, why is Argon summoning the Mook? I don't know, but it's an insta-summon. It won't last long on his side...
TCFGodmodderDestroyer brings up the big guns, and locks on the Algot, and fires! Uh, you probably want to use your danmaku skills, because they're REAL dense!
Jack summons a pair of Thorns, leaps to, and stabs Jef with pure power of the thorn! However, a trickle of foe's blood distracts him and... BOOM! Now that was a great chain reaction, eh? But alas, it was a... counterattack?
Primiotiv seems to be loistering around... well, until he pulls out a great club and starts bashing on the Sparkling Serpent with power of CAVEMEN! -20% intactness, but 11 damage dealt in return to him!
Sparkling Serpent strikes the Antimony Striker given the occasion. -4,000 HP, -5% Power! Critical Power warning! Thorn ability disabled.

Antimony Striker turns to Jef and strikes him swiftly into the arm, swallowing it, to notice a good chunk of HP missing. The meat wasn't tasty at all.
[P] Argon [HP: 8/20] (Empty inventory)
- Mook [5,000/5,000 HP] Brainwashable due to being insta-summon.
[P] TCFGodmodderDestroyer [HP: 8/20] (Empty inventory)
- [AG] Antimony Striker [16,000/30,000 HP] Huh, when there are additional zeroes to the entity HP?
[P] ThatFakeMan [Out of the existence] (Empty inventory)
[P] Jack [Status: Leg injured, leg injured] [AC: 10 - no buff/debuff]
[P] Primiotiv [Health: 189] (is there some sort of scaling?)
[H] Plot hole (Sealed somehow) Trapped with the headphones!
- [PG] Sparkling Serpent. 30% Intactness, 25% Power. Is rechargable. Any attacker will suffer recoil damage, weakens if power decreases.
- [PG] Jef. Body injured, arm injured, arm missing, seems to be able to brainwash entities! Counters damage done by players/entities, and it's their only attack means!
- [AP] Monospeaker of the Doom. It's intact. [TUTORIAL_STAGE_0.13.555: 1/2]
- [PG] The Alter. It's intact. [Alternate Universe Summon: 1/4]
[GMo] Algot120 [HP: 2/2]
- [PG] Wall of Adamantite [Health: 2,400] [Universal: 100]
Order in EoTB:

Balance Scale:
(====O======) (Minor PG Advantage(?))

I cast slow time to make the bullets reaching me take long enough that he has shot all bullets before then and use an enter the gungeon style blank to destroy all of said bullets.

3/5 ?
3/5 ?

the Wall of Adamantite will block all attacks aimed at the alter

I decide to cast a detection spell to check if the Mook is a trap that is set to activate if brainwashed, if it is I kill it with fire, if not I brainwash it by giving it a cool helmet with secret brain hijacking properties

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom