PS4 Beloved Large Legacy World Not Functioning With Update

2ndSTG

Terrarian
So I have this lovely legacy world with an actuaded skybridge/minecart rail for harvesting stars that spans the legnth of the map, a massive highly detailed arena rigged with statues and campfires and banners, and an underground minecart rail system that takes me from the arena to the large detailed home base then over to the dungeon! (I'm super proud. lol)

The world will load and I can travel to the West with no problems, but from the spawn point, if I travel to the East the world quits giving me error code CE-34878-0. The Map only displays locations of NPCs, the area revealed by the camera spawn in, and remembers everywhere I travel to the West. I keep hearing about removing grave stones, and i'm sure my massive arena(which is on the east of my spawn point) is littered with them and is inaccessible.

Also, I'm just returning to the game in due the amunt of inside time we have theses days lol and haven't played this game in probably over a year. The latest update is installed, and timing would have it that I booted up the game just a day before the latest update. So this bug also existed with the previous update as well.

My current version is: v1.0.1494.8

Is there anyway to download and install previous versions to see if I can make some changes on an older version to prepare for the latest version?

Looking forward to solving this issue!

So I have this lovely legacy world with an actuaded skybridge/minecart rail for harvesting stars that spans the legnth of the map, a massive highly detailed arena rigged with statues and campfires and banners, and an underground minecart rail system that takes me from the arena to the large detailed home base then over to the dungeon! (I'm super proud. lol)

The world will load and I can travel to the West with no problems, but from the spawn point, if I travel to the East the world quits giving me error code CE-34878-0. The Map only displays locations of NPCs, the area revealed by the camera spawn in, and remembers everywhere I travel to the West. I keep hearing about removing grave stones, and i'm sure my massive arena(which is on the east of my spawn point) is littered with them and is inaccessible.

Also, I'm just returning to the game in due the amunt of inside time we have theses days lol and haven't played this game in probably over a year. The latest update is installed, and timing would have it that I booted up the game just a day before the latest update. So this bug also existed with the previous update as well.

My current version is: v1.0.1494.8

Is there anyway to download and install previous versions to see if I can make some changes on an older version to prepare for the latest version?

Looking forward to solving this issue!
Hi there @2ndSTG, your world sounds really great with lots of time put into it.

I have seen others that say their game will crash if they go left from spawn, so that’s interesting that your issue is to the right. Do you have any big buildings directly to the right, something close to spawn? Any structures with paint on them or anything else that way that might relay a problem?

I would encourage you to send your information directly to Pipeworks, the console developers, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You can also send them your world file so that they can load up your world themselves. Instructions are here: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

Sorry I don’t have a solution or workaround for you. There’s no way to downgrade the version back - unless you had the world on PS3 before moving it to PS4.

Also, the issue with gravestones that you might be hearing about normally has to do with problems transferring the world file from PS3 to PS4, not anything to do with if you can load up the world on PS4 already, as far as I know.

Thanks for your prompt response! So in my desperate attempts to be as specific as possible I may have muddied the waters, but the issue does indeed occur if I go left from spawn.

I will absolutely send a copy of the world.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom