tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MasterKirito , your lite prefix-only version as requested has arrived. I will be uploading berberborscing v1.1.3b soon, with Vladimier's sprites.

EDIT: The OP post has been updated now.

Attachments

• berberborscingPrefix.tapi
    11.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
well,....time to set up the bat signal! *shines a spotlight into the sky with a crude drawing of a bat on it* :naughty:
Y'know, for that thing to actually work, it'd have to be like, a 500 Watt light, if not way more. I mean, to make the beam of a laserpointer visable youalready have to put 20mW on it, imagine a spotlight. XD

Y'know, for that thing to actually work, it'd have to be like, a 500 Watt light, if not way more. I mean, to make the beam of a laserpointer visable youalready have to put 20mW on it, imagine a spotlight. XD
Speaking of spotlights, Elder Sign will be making a mod showcase for this mod! It will be featured on this modpage if he permits, and the other news is, 1.1.3c is out, and the Phoenix Feather doesn't instantly crash your game anymore

The upcoming update will add new town NPCs, any new ideas?
Confirmed:
-Lumberjack (Sells wood)
-Mercenary (Defends himself against NPCs and can switch between sword and bow)
Possible:
-Angel (Sells light-themed weapons, mainly magic / summon)
-Demon (Sells dark-themed weapons, mainly melee / magic)

OOH!! I have an idea!! go read that comic in my signature! buwaro and keiri must make it into terraria somehow :D
Already did. It's a nice comic, and I'll fit some references in there

Read all 700 pages.

Don't know where the ring of the slightly damned is in Terraria though

Last edited:
Confirmed:
-Lumberjack (Sells wood)
Possible:
Maybe a bug collector, which sells bugs. Oh, and that can be the easier way to get Truffle Worms. Let the sales of the Truffle Worm unlock after a hard boss. (Maybe after Duke himself?).

Confirmed:
-Lumberjack (Sells wood)
Possible:
Maybe a bug collector, which sells bugs. Oh, and that can be the easier way to get Truffle Worms. Let the sales of the Truffle Worm unlock after a hard boss. (Maybe after Duke himself?).
I think there is already one in Grealm, but the truffle worm idea is good

I think there is already one in Grealm, but the truffle worm idea is good
There kinda is, but he doesn't sell actual bugs (Correct me if I'm wrong.). From what I remember he sells Spider Nest Walls, A lamp that increases the spawnrate of glowbugs at night, a Golden Bug Net and his hat... And I think one other thing I'm fogetting, but no actual bugs.

There kinda is, but he doesn't sell actual bugs (Correct me if I'm wrong.). From what I remember he sells Spider Nest Walls, A lamp that increases the spawnrate of glowbugs at night, a Golden Bug Net and his hat... And I think one other thing I'm fogetting, but no actual bugs.
True

YES!! after I installed 18 mods the mushroom biome is overrun...so finding a truffle worm normally is basically impossible ;(...but make it after the golem has been defeated..thats when I fight duke anyways :p

YES!! after I installed 18 mods the mushroom biome is overrun...so finding a truffle worm normally is basically impossible ;(...but make it after the golem has been defeated..thats when I fight duke anyways :p
I usually fight him After the Destroyer, cus I need my Asphalt for it.

I usually fight him After the Destroyer, cus I need my Asphalt for it.
I only use asphalt against duke fishron..and while that is an interesting idea for the destroyer...I once beat him during a summoner playthrough while in a 13 block wide "bridge" with a stack of 2 blocks on both sides so I couldn't run out :p

I only use asphalt against duke fishron..and while that is an interesting idea for the destroyer...I once beat him during a summoner playthrough while in a 13 block wide "bridge" with a stack of 2 blocks on both sides so I couldn't run out :p
I didn't use the Asphalt for the Destroyer XD. What I was saying is that I needed the Asphalt for Duke, so I do him after the Destroyer, since you can only obtain Asphalt after killing atleast 1 Mech boss.

I didn't use the Asphalt for the Destroyer XD. What I was saying is that I needed the Asphalt for Duke, so I do him after the Destroyer, since you can only obtain Asphalt after killing atleast 1 Mech boss.
OH RIGHT! its been so long since ive used the steampunker that I forgot what she even sold....

`:cry:

Wy8ZQuK.png
i9lWr3S.png
Rotten Backpack / Fleshcarrier (8 Demonite / Crimtane Bar, 8 Shadow Scale / Tissue Sample @ Anvil) (Increases inventory space, activated by opening a chest while equipped) (Can add on a parachute with 40 Rope and 20 Silk @ Work Bench) (In Hardmode, it can be turned into a jetpack)

(Increases inventory space, activated by opening a chest while equipped)

Increases inventory space

Oh my GOD!

1. How?
2. I RESPECT you! Now I can freely walk in underground jungle and farm moons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom