Best Grand Theft Auto?

Extaasi

Terrarian
So yeah, hello all it's extaasi here.
Here is kinda hard question to you guys.
What is best grand theft auto ever?

i think: Gta San andreas, Or GTA Vice city. GTA V was really bad :(

while i really did like san andreas and finished it many times over, i feel a whole lot closer to vice city because i got it on my nexus after gta 3 so everything about vice city impressed me. and i probably finished vixe city about 7 times.

GTA:SA for sure.
I played this when I was young, my big brother do every violent things for me, and I don't know why but I like to buy all houses lol
(Am I the only one who skip most part of the story?)

GTA:SA for sure.
I played this when I was young, my big brother do every violent things for me, and I don't know why but I like to buy all houses lol
(Am I the only one who skip most part of the story?)
after i finished the game the first time, i bought hacks for the game and use a money hacks and got 999999999 money and went and bought everything and still had 9 million dollars

well i played it on my nexus, and there were hack apps available, for about 1 or 2 dollars
... It's a laptop right? Every GTA games I've ever played always have in-game codes, which you can use it to cheat for loads of stuff, and it's free.

Vice City. I really like the Miami Vice theme and your character was cool.
Couldn't get myself to like SA. All that gangsta this, homey that crap. I hated the setting. Didn't even finish the game.

Gosh, don't know what to pick, pretty much every GTA game I've played so far is great, except for GTA Advance -_- I loved San Andreas because it was the first GTA I've played, and It had stats, fighting styles, vehicle missions, side missions, a HUGE map, very huge map for the time when it was on PS2. Then I gotta say GTA IV, I loved every new feature, especially the ragdoll physics, and especially Niko's accent, and some of the other funny characters like Roman. But the thing I didn't like much about it is that there were very few weapons. As for GTA V, I can't say anything about it yet, until it's PC release... :dryadwink:
So GTA:SA and GTA:IV!

Gosh, don't know what to pick, pretty much every GTA game I've played so far is great, except for GTA Advance -_- I loved San Andreas because it was the first GTA I've played, and It had stats, fighting styles, vehicle missions, side missions, a HUGE map, very huge map for the time when it was on PS2. Then I gotta say GTA IV, I loved every new feature, especially the ragdoll physics, and especially Niko's accent, and some of the other funny characters like Roman. But the thing I didn't like much about it is that there were very few weapons. As for GTA V, I can't say anything about it yet, until it's PC release... :dryadwink:
So GTA:SA and GTA:IV!
I personally didn't like GTA iv because of some of the the really great things added in San were removed.but the ragdoll physics were very fun

I personally didn't like GTA iv because of some of the the really great things added in San were removed.but the ragdoll physics were very fun
Yep you're exactly how I feel. Infact, there is a rumored DLC for GTA V to be released in the future called "GTA V City Stories" which might include Carl. But I don't know if its going to happen though, because I don't think it was confirmed by Rockstar. But heck, that would be awesome! Just think, what if Sweet was recalled too? Caesar, Maccer, Kent Paul, Woozie, Kendl, all those characters back. Maybe planning on taking Grove Street back. Oh and the SA characters meeting the V characters too. I can only wish... :D

Yep you're exactly how I feel. Infact, there is a rumored DLC for GTA V to be released in the future called "GTA V City Stories" which might include Carl. But I don't know if its going to happen though, because I don't think it was confirmed by Rockstar. But heck, that would be awesome! Just think, what if Sweet was recalled too? Caesar, Maccer, Kent Paul, Woozie, Kendl, all those characters back. Maybe planning on taking Grove Street back. Oh and the SA characters meeting the V characters too. I can only wish... :D
that would be awesome, i really miss ceaser, he was awesome

Back
Top Bottom