Do you still have trouble beating WoF?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

F2PKROW

Skeletron Prime
I was doing a boomerang only playthrough and I beat the Wall-of-Flesh with a Flamarang. I used not be able to beat it at all with a minishark! What was the best way you killed the WoF? (It as normal mode so the WoF was still weaker but still was fun to beat him like that!)

I was doing a boomerang only playthrough and I beat the Wall-of-Flesh with a Flamarang. I used not be able to beat it at all with a minishark! What was the best way you killed the WoF? (It as normal mode so the WoF was still weaker but still was fun to beat him like that!)
I used a Minishark. I didn't know anything about really any bosses other then that was WoF was really scary.

I think the first time I beat WoF on console was mostly using Water Bolt, bouncing between the floor and ceiling of a long tunnel I had built across the Underworld. I lost my first fight because I didn't bother to dodge at all, but jumping over the eye lasers secured my victory during the second attempt.

I'm pretty sure I beat it for the first time on PC with Cascade. I actually lost my first fight because I didn't build a bridge and got stuck against some ruined houses. I did win the second time, though, still with no bridge.

On expert mode I beat WoF using a Bee Keeper: the more Hungires spawned, the more bees there were, and so my DPS was able to keep up with their spawning, and they basically just fed me hearts for 80% of the battle, until their defense got high enough that I had to pull away and use the Bee Gun. And yes, I had a bridge for this one.
It was on a small world, and when the fight was over I checked the map to learn that I was only about four screen-lengths from the other end of the world... :dryadeek:

I think the first time I beat WoF on console was mostly using Water Bolt, bouncing between the floor and ceiling of a long tunnel I had built across the Underworld. I lost my first fight because I didn't bother to dodge at all, but jumping over the eye lasers secured my victory during the second attempt.

I'm pretty sure I beat it for the first time on PC with Cascade. I actually lost my first fight because I didn't build a bridge and got stuck against some ruined houses. I did win the second time, though, still with no bridge.

On expert mode I beat WoF using a Bee Keeper: the more Hungires spawned, the more bees there were, and so my DPS was able to keep up with their spawning, and they basically just fed me hearts for 80% of the battle, until their defense got high enough that I had to pull away and use the Bee Gun. And yes, I had a bridge for this one.
It was on a small world, and when the fight was over I checked the map to learn that I was only about four screen-lengths from the other end of the world... :dryadeek:
Close fight, have you ever seen the youtuber HappyDays, he beat the Wall of Flesh as a summoner with basically no more room since he was about to hit the edge of the map! The Wall of Flesh is always a fun fight to do depending on how you are it could be a challenge but challenges are usually fun!

I tested a lot of weapons on the WoF (mostly Hardmode weapons) to see if they were good.
In preharmode, you can beat him with many weapons, like the flamarang like I did recently, it was really fun actually and challenging!

My memory is a little hazy, but I feel like the best way I defeated the Wall of Flesh back in the day was using only the Sunfury against it. Since I wanted to only melee against it. That was my favorite way of defeating it. (Which would be a lot harder to do the same way on Expert Mode)

My memory is a little hazy, but I feel like the best way I defeated the Wall of Flesh back in the day was using only the Sunfury against it. Since I wanted to only melee against it. That was my favorite way of defeating it. (Which would be a lot harder to do the same way on Expert Mode)
Nice, I love to just use melee because it can be a challenge on expert mode and having a challenge can be fun every once in a while!

Usually use The bees knees and waterbolt on wof. Doing a archer play through that is ready to fight the wall of flesh(expert), but as usual i started a gun play through and a play through that let the game choose my weapons. (main from chest and secondary from monster drop) Main is mage and secondary melee(used on bosses or mobs i have a banner for). On ps4 i used bananarangs to beat the twins.

Hellwing bow when exists the small mouths, and minishark after all jaws has been defeated
Use Hellfire arrows and silver bullets

Hellwing bow makes the fight a lot easier. I use molten armor while it won't effect damage for the bow, it keeps you safe. I build a bridge and use a bunny mount to run fast enough at the end and to outpace his final speedy charge.

Hellwing bow makes the fight a lot easier. I use molten armor while it won't effect damage for the bow, it keeps you safe. I build a bridge and use a bunny mount to run fast enough at the end and to outpace his final speedy charge.

I Prefer Crimson armor, Im a fight the regen, for me is the best factor of the victory

In normal mode I usually use a Phoenix Blaster, Water Bolt, Space Gun, Demon Scythe, Cascade or Night's Edge, depending on what damage class I want my character to use.
I place a long wooden platform through hell so I can just keep on running.

For expert mode me and my friend both used a Hellwing Bow and we created a long obsidian platform (I started with wood, but the lava slimes kept making holes in it) and put rails on it. I tossed some boosters along the track, tossed a doll into lava and we just raced ahead of the WoF. We had an absolute breeze.

On my very first run, I was fighting it with a Minishark. Now I'm either using a Water Bolt, Hellwing Bow, Phoenix Blaster, Demon Scythe or a yo-yo. It's not that hard as it used to be in earlier versions.

In a hardcore playthrough, i accidentally summoned the wall of flesh before i was ready. I managed to kill him and beat the game.

To get ready to beat WoF, I built a bridge out of stone blocks to get over the lava. Second, when I fought WoF, I used the Bee Gun to remove all of the Hungry, then for the rest of the battle I used my Sharanga.

One time, I was at 42 health, just running like no other trying to survive. My minishark ran out of ammo, the time where I has 2 health left, and I threw a shuriken as a joke to the WoF, but it actually hit and that was the final blow!

Never underestimate pot items.

In expert, attacking wall of flesh with melee gear just suicicde, imo. Phoenix blaster with meteor shots almost perfect for this boss.

i killed it with a meowmere

jeez i'm just joking don't give me strikes. its most likely not the quickest way but i used a minishark, the cascade (is that a hardmode yoyo i cant remember, maybe it wasn't the cascade) the water bolt and the nights edgelord. hey, it worked though

Back
Top Bottom