• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

"Better" Skeletron

Gletch

Official Terrarian
everyday i feel like i stray from god further, my life is already full of sin it wont be enough to go to heaven by going to church everyday
and this is the reason why

The Trickster

Official Terrarian
well there's a texture pack which retextures bosses to chinese version and it changes skeletron completely to something else and thats basically wooden skeletron it might not sound so amazing but it looks awesome but I also wanted to use this texture pack so I "combined" the textures so if you are using chinese bosses texture pack this is to you so you can have the awesome expierience known as "ok" so here you go.

Attachments

do g

Skeletron Prime
well there's a texture pack which retextures bosses to chinese version and it changes skeletron completely to something else and thats basically wooden skeletron it might not sound so amazing but it looks awesome but I also wanted to use this texture pack so I "combined" the textures so if you are using chinese bosses texture pack this is to you so you can have the awesome expierience known as "ok" so here you go.
holy hell that looks awesome dude
cheers 👌

Top Bottom