Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Upgrades

Nutella Fairy

Skeletron Prime
It all started with this thought... "Campfire and Vampire rhymes! That would be a really cool upgrade to the Vampire Knives!!"... And then 1.3 came out, with brand new fire-themed Melee equipment. Then I thought "EPIC OPPERTUNITY TO SUGGEST CAMPFIRE KNIVES... But what about the other weapons?" And thus this idea flourished...

Campfire Knives:

Crafted with 20 Solar Fragments and Vampire Knives at a Solar Manipulator.

68 Melee DMG
4% Crit.
15 UT (Very Fast)

"Harness the regenerative affects of Warmth"

The Campfire Knives may not Steal life, but they Increase life Regeneration when hitting an enemy. Campfire Knives buff increases HP regen by 10 HPS, and lasts for 1 second.

Scourge of the Eruptor

Crafted with 20 Solar Fragments and Scourge OTC at the Manipulator

120 Melee DMG
20 UT (Very Fast)
4% Crit.

"A fiery Javelin that unleashes tiny flames upon detonation."

This Upgrade shoots a fiery eater Javelin, that leaves behing flames when flying. These flames will stay stationary in midair, until an enemy comes near, and they will home in to the enemy. The Original Javilin will explode upon hitting an enemy.

Galaxy Gun

Crafted with 20 Nebula Fragments and the Rainbow Gun at the Manipulator.

85 Magic DMG
36 UT (Very Slow)
5% Crit.

"Releases a beam of cosmic attraction"

The Galaxy gun shoots a pink beam, that arcs, like the rainbow gun. Unlike the Rainbow Gun, Small Galaxies spawn offscreen, and float twords the beam. They will penetrate any ememies, dealing half the Weapon's DMG,and once they touch the beam, they will dissapear, making the beam do 10% More Damage.

Hologram Cannon
(you can probably figure out how it's crafted)

75 ranged DMG
25 UT (Fast)
23% Crit.

"3 times the Piranha, 3 times the power!"

Shoots a green holographic Piranha. After 10 Seconds, another Piranha is Launched. You can have up to three Piranhas at once, each will try to attack a different enemy.

Dragon Cannon

50 Summon DMG
30% Crit

"Shoots Stardust Dragons at your enemies."

The cannon is a turret that will fire multi- segmented Homing Dragons at your enemies. Each dragon has 10 segments, and when a segement hits an enemy, it will be destroyed, and the next segement will replace it. So it basically fires homing Dragons that suicide into your enemies. If an enemy is killed, the remainder of the dragon will seek out another enemy, or despawn after 10 seconds.

That's about it. Criticism is appreciated!

Last edited:
Knives that only grant regeneration would probably be way too weak, but I do like the idea of a fan of flaming knives. The rest are pretty awesome.

Gives the fragments more uses and some interesting upgrades to the dungeon biome weapons. Probably lower the damage of the Campfire knives a little, though...

Knives that only grant regeneration would probably be way too weak, but I do like the idea of a fan of flaming knives. The rest are pretty awesome.

Gives the fragments more uses and some interesting upgrades to the dungeon biome weapons. Probably lower the damage of the Campfire knives a little, though...

I'll specify how much they regenerate in the OP, and i'll lower the damage a little.

Back
Top Bottom