Mobile Blight or Chlorophyte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almechik

Terrarian
which armors are better in your opinion? Since on mobile we can access both mobile/console exclusive sets as well as chlorophyte-using ones, which ones you prefer? Im asking as someone who just recently got terraria mobile and im unsure if grinding would be worth it.

Consle are pretty good and chloropyte most people just skip so I personally would go consle
To make it clear, i did not mean chlorophyte armor, i meant chlorophyte based armors (turtle, shroomite and spectre). Im currently planning on playing as a ranger, and since i myself do not like shroomite armor (in my opinion its a failure|) i might have to go for Titans armor.

Console is, sadly, objectively better, even though you can fight Ocram BEFORE Plantera or the golem. That needs fixing.
i think Console armors need a little bit of a rework in recipe and such. Before they were just super hard to obtain ultimate armors, now that hallowed armor is way easier to get and isnt the best armor avaiable, i think Ocram weapons and armors should be able to be gotten easier, removing adamantite, mythril and cobalt armors from the recipe would be the best i think.

i think Console armors need a little bit of a rework in recipe and such. Before they were just super hard to obtain ultimate armors, now that hallowed armor is way easier to get and isnt the best armor avaiable, i think Ocram weapons and armors should be able to be gotten easier, removing adamantite, mythril and cobalt armors from the recipe would be the best i think.
NOOO we don't need that. That just makes the imbalance worse. It needs to be made harder- however, the cobalt, mythril, and adamantite armors do need to be removed- what if you get titanium, or orchalium, or palladium? But we should put in some post-plantera items.

NOOO we don't need that. That just makes the imbalance worse. It needs to be made harder- however, the cobalt, mythril, and adamantite armors do need to be removed- what if you get titanium, or orchalium, or palladium? But we should put in some post-plantera items.
Hmm, slightly stupid idea but why not include chlorophyte armor into the recipe? so its hallowed + chlorophyte + souls of blight? Chlorophyte isnt post plantera yes, but before doing it a couple of times its quite rare.

Hmm, slightly stupid idea but why not include chlorophyte armor into the recipe? so its hallowed + chlorophyte + souls of blight? Chlorophyte isnt post plantera yes, but before doing it a couple of times its quite rare.
STUPID idea? Anyways, the armor is too OP for that stage in the game.

STUPID idea? Anyways, the armor is too OP for that stage in the game.
its not THAT op, its just pure stats. of course Titan is WAY better that Shroomite because it universal for every type of ranged weapon, while shroomite is just bad design because pieces of head armor arent chaning gameplay but just making you need to swap them around while using your weapons

its not THAT op, its just pure stats. of course Titan is WAY better that Shroomite because it universal for every type of ranged weapon, while shroomite is just bad design because pieces of head armor arent chaning gameplay but just making you need to swap them around while using your weapons
I'm not even going to continue. It's better, yet earlier-game. Said it yourself.

There is no blight armor but Souls of Blight make a few exclusive armors but I would choose Chlorophtye Armor or just use Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shells to make Turtle Armor.

To make it clear, i did not mean chlorophyte armor, i meant chlorophyte based armors (turtle, shroomite and spectre). Im currently planning on playing as a ranger, and since i myself do not like shroomite armor (in my opinion its a failure|) i might have to go for Titans armor.
The pc endgame are good, but you can obtain consle amours earlier and are just as good

Ocram armors are better in stats, while chlorophyte is more suited for vanity purposes or to have the floating crystal above you.

There is no blight armor but Souls of Blight make a few exclusive armors but I would choose Chlorophtye Armor or just use Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shells to make Turtle Armor.
i really need to learn how to write stuff easier to understand. I meant Souls of Blight based armors or chlorophyte based armors

Which is better dragon or turtle armour?
Dragon by far,
In my opinion these are what I think of the armory

Dragon > Turtle
*Dragon has more defense, and adds a lot of more stat bonuses like speed, damage, movement ect.

Titan < Shroomite
*although the Titan set has damage increase stats without needing to move, the Shroomite set still wins against it

Spectral == Spectre
*I think these 2 are both good, while the Spectre set has the life steal, which is amazing! The Spectral set adds:
- pretty good defense so you wont need life steal as much
- slightly more magic damage increase
- more additional mana and mana reduction

It seems like the console exclusive armor focuses more on stats then special abilities

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom