NPCs & Enemies Boris's Brother: Gaster

Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Dungeon Spirit
If you've read my post about Boris, you know he's older brother. But who's his younger brother?
Well, meet Gaster. Reference to Undertale.
93671a21-84ae-11e6-8107-a96a6cfc3994.gif

Gaster
Gaster is a very rare enemy, like Boris.He spawns in all desert biomes, and like Boris, his spawnrate is increased near the dungeon. He will toss canisters of tear gas at you. These will munction like the Toxic Flask. The gas will be a pale-milky white, and will linger for 3 seconds. It inflicts slow and posioned. It can be extremely danngerous in enclosed spaces, so you would want to take Gaster down with a ranged weapon.
Stats
Hp: 450
Dps: 70 (In Desert or dungeon biome) 60 (In other biomes)
Defense: 30
Variety: Mages
Drops: 5 Gold Coins
Gas Canister
- 52 Damage
- Use time of 18
- Weak Knockback
- 8% Critical Strike Chance
- Uses 19 Mana
- Has a 50% chance of inflicting "Slow" and "Poisoned" debuff upon striking an enemy.
Does 25% more damage in the Desert, Underground Desert, and Dungeon biome.

While the enemy itself is an alright concept, the name 'Gaster' alone is enough to allow legal action to be taken on Re-Logic.
If you change the name, I'm all for it.

While the enemy itself is an alright concept, the name 'Gaster' alone is enough to allow legal action to be taken on Re-Logic.
If you change the name, I'm all for it.

Gaster is a real word, an antiquated Greek word for stomach, as well as a term in reference to ant anatomy. Its not a copywrited proper noun.

Of course, OP blew that option by literally stating its a reference to Undertale, so what do I know. :p

I immediately thought
dogs.gif

when I saw this. (This was just a funny gaster gif so I used it.)

Also thanks to Leinfors for pointing out that the Toby BARRIER is non-existent.

nice one, kid

Shut up Sans.

DON'T TALK TO MY SON LIKE THAT.

Oh.

Last edited:
While Gaster is a common word, you just admitted you got it from Undertale, so they basically have all the proof. On the other hand, 9/10 idea, needs less memes and Undertale.

Let's not argue about this, OK? It's a suggestion - an idea.

No one is suing anyone over an idea.

Reactions: 000
Back
Top Bottom