tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Hey, I noticed that in a corruption world, the Perforator (from Calamity); which is a crimson mob was on my boss checklist. I can't fight it in my world hence, my OCD goes wild. Would you mind telling me how to get rid of it from the boss checklist?
It's possible for a world, especially modded gameplay where Inksushi allows for you to twist items to their counterpart or GRealms, where the Earthwrought Golems randomly drop seeds of one side or the other, to have ways to cross-corrupt the world yourself, and thus offer up ways of accessing Crimson entities. Thus why those options are still there despite there being only one evil in the world.

Okay so the OP is confusing me.. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but does this mod support more than just thorium and calamity?

As of today, both SpiritMod and Tremor join the ranks of supported mods. No BossChecklist update, but rather you need to update the mods themselves.

Let me know if you have added support to your mod and I haven't added you to the list.

As of today, both SpiritMod and Tremor join the ranks of supported mods. No BossChecklist update, but rather you need to update the mods themselves.

Let me know if you have added support to your mod and I haven't added you to the list.
Too bad they don't work together...yet...

Is this for Tremor 3.0?

Back
Top Bottom