tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Yo i ummmmm am having a little bit confusion and a hard time trying to find out how to add a hotkey or simply just finding the hotkey to enable/toggle the checklist...Pls help meh.. :-D

Yo i ummmmm am having a little bit confusion and a hard time trying to find out how to add a hotkey or simply just finding the hotkey to enable/toggle the checklist...Pls help meh.. :-D
Open Options - Controls - scroll down - Mod bindings or smth like that

The Cyber King and Alchemaster from Tremor are not ordered correctly on the Checklist...Is this on your end, or the Tremor devs?

Hello, when i defeated the Alchemaster from Tremor 1.3 it did not have a tick in the boss checklist, regardless of how many times i defeated him.
Thanks

Hello, when i defeated the Alchemaster from Tremor 1.3 it did not have a tick in the boss checklist, regardless of how many times i defeated him.
Thanks
Please inform Tremor of this on their thread. Boss Checklist merely displays the info, it doesn't do anything more.

Extraterrarial mod has a boss now, Ancient Relic. Supposedly post-destroyer/early hardmode but it's pretty difficult even post-golem...

New Release: 0.1.2

I have added an info message capability, which can be used to show spawn conditions and spawn items to the user.

Users:
All the mod bosses will show "No info available" until you convince the modder to update. Please don't ask for support here, but in the respective mod's threads.

Modders:
To use the new functionality, we will change
Code:
bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", "Tacoman", 5.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => ExampleWorld.downedAbomination));
to
Code:
bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Tacoman", 5.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => ExampleWorld.downedAbomination), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("StrongFlareGun") + "] at night in the Example Biome");

Basically change AddBoss to AddBossWithInfo and add a string parameter. This string can use the chat tags system for color and items: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Chat#Tags

help something's wrong heres the log:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BossChecklist.UI.BossChecklistUI..ctor() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BossChecklist\BossChecklistUI.cs:line 146
at BossChecklist.BossChecklist.Load() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BossChecklist\BossChecklist.cs:line 52
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

help something's wrong heres the log:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BossChecklist.UI.BossChecklistUI..ctor() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BossChecklist\BossChecklistUI.cs:line 146
at BossChecklist.BossChecklist.Load() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BossChecklist\BossChecklist.cs:line 52
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
oops, my bad, it's fixed.

New Release: 0.1.2

I have added an info message capability, which can be used to show spawn conditions and spawn items to the user.

Users:
All the mod bosses will show "No info available" until you convince the modder to update. Please don't ask for support here, but in the respective mod's threads.

Modders:
To use the new functionality, we will change
Code:
bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", "Tacoman", 5.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => ExampleWorld.downedAbomination));
to
Code:
bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Tacoman", 5.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => ExampleWorld.downedAbomination), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("StrongFlareGun") + "] at night in the Example Biome");

Basically change AddBoss to AddBossWithInfo and add a string parameter. This string can use the chat tags system for color and items: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Chat#Tags

Is there any way for users to edit the info themselves? Like, could I add a description/spawn condition for the bosses from mods myself?

Is there any way for users to edit the info themselves? Like, could I add a description/spawn condition for the bosses from mods myself?
No, but you could ask to be part of their development team or make a pull request for their repository if they have one.

I dont understand why theres an error, i copy and pasted the exact same thing as up there.
Wy.PNG

Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.Initializers;
using Terraria.IO;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.GameContent;
using Terraria.DataStructures;
using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
using Trelamium.Items;
using Trelamium.Items.Accesories;
using Trelamium.Items.Armor;
using Trelamium.Items.Weapons;
using Trelamium.Tiles;
using Trelamium.Tiles.DForest;
using Trelamium.Tiles.Stations;
using Trelamium.NPCs.Pyron;
using Trelamium.NPCs.SpiderQueen;
using Trelamium.NPCs.TheAzolinth;
using Trelamium.NPCs.DarkWING;
using Trelamium.NPCs.CumulorBoss;
using Trelamium.NPCs.Glacier;

namespace Trelamium
{
    public class Trelamium : Mod
    {

public Trelamium()
        {
            Properties = new ModProperties()
            {
                Autoload = true,
                AutoloadSounds = true,
                AutoloadGores = true,
                AutoloadBackgrounds = true
            };
        }
        public override void Load()
        {
            if (!Main.dedServ)
            {
                Filters.Scene["Trelamium:GlacierRun2"] = new Filter(new gbScreenShaderData("FilterMiniTower").UseColor(0.3f, 0.9f, 0.9f).UseOpacity(0.65f), EffectPriority.VeryHigh);
                SkyManager.Instance["Trelamium:GlacierRun2"] = new gbSky();
            }
        }

public override void PostSetupContent()
        {
            Mod bossChecklist = ModLoader.GetMod("BossChecklist");
            if(bossChecklist != null)
            {
                // To include a description:
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Cumulor", 2.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedCumulor), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("SuspiciousLookingCloud") + "] During the rain");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Mother Spider", 3.55f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedSpider), "Go underground after you killed the Eater of worlds/Brain of cthulhu and kill a spider egg");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Pyron", 5.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedPyron), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("BlazingEmblem") + "] In the underworld");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Glacier", 7.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedGlacier), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("FrostEmblem") + "] In the snow biome at night");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "DarkWING", 11.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedDarkwingboss), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("DarkHive") + "] During the night");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "The Azolinth", 2.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedAzolinth), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("AdvancedTechnologyTransmitter") + "] At anytime");
            }
        }

Back
Top Bottom