NPCs & Enemies Boss Divine Enequator Dragon

Do you think this should be added to terraria and more!

• Yes it should be added after some tweaking okay maybe a lot of tweaking

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • This is a great Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is a ok idea

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • This is a bad idea

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

Otaku

The Destroyer
Spawn Message: You hear the ground breaking apart something is coming your way!

He has shown us his divine presence and now its time to take up arms and to commence the fight to the death!
Dragon Of Earth.png

Enequator Dragon

AI:Shoots flaming chunks of fire
Explodes the land at which he hits Note:After Boss is defeated the land returns
hides underground during second phase
spins his blocky arms and makes a whirlwind sort of attack
He has a decent HP of 75 Thousand (75K)
He has a solid attack of 150
He has high attack speed the ability to shoot fire,if hit causes burn debuff
He could drop:
Block Dragon Pet 5%
Block Of Enequator 100% 10-20 Per Kill
Credit:Otaku: Sprite and Idea (Thats me :>)
Enequator armor crafted with enequator blocks
Enequator Dragon.png

Last edited:
I can see the Minecraft fans using this as an example of Terraria and Minecraft's "Similarities".

"He has a solid attack of 50"

Um... Plantera has an attack of 50. Golem, 72. Fishron, 100-150. Mourning Wood, Santa-NK1, 120. Everscream, 110. Pumpking- 50 (Surprisingly low actually). Ice Queen, 130.

So anybody with 100+ defense could easily take on this boss. 73 from the Beetle Scale Mail set, get a Paladin's Shield (6), an Ankh Shield (4) and then have all accessories be warding. You win battle.

And before you say "fire", I say honey. Sit in honey pool, have heart statues, hold attack. Not that thrilling.

No Support.

(Plus, on a slightly more historical note: Based on your sprite you seem to be basing it off a more eastern dragon. I can assure you that dragons were not made of dirt.)

I can see the Minecraft fans using this as an example of Terraria and Minecraft's "Similarities".
And since when has that really matter? If Red wants to add something, be damned to any other games unlucky enough to steal the idea before Red added it in. :p

AI:Shoots flaming chunks of fire
Explodes the land at which he hits
hides underground during second phase
spins his blocky arms and makes a whirlwind sort of attack
Needs more fleshing out, seriously.

He has a solid attack of 50
That's actually pretty pathetic.

Block Dragon Pet 5%
Block Of Enequator 100% 10-20 Per Kill
That's it? Talk about lazy. You haven't even given us a description of what these items do/look like and why we would want them.

Basically, no support as it is.

Pumpking- 50 (Surprisingly low actually)
The flaming scythes go over 100 damage with low armor though.

So let me see if I understand how this goes...

A dirt dragon which does crappy low damage and destroys blocks, and which drops stuff I wouldn't care about even if I knew how they look like? And it's supposed to be the final boss?

Yeah... No.

2/10

Sprite isn't looks like Terraria style,and it's very bad.
200k HP? And 150 damage? Boss with such stats must looks really cool..
Ugh..

I don't think someone will like that idea unless you will make it more better.

He has a decent HP of 200 Thousand (200K)
*takes 4 times as long to kill as Duke Fishron*
"decent amount of HP"
>_>

A far as I can tell, this is just an excruciatingly tedious boss fight with a dragon made of dirt. No thank you.

And that spawn message is easily 8-10 times longer than any reasonable spawn message ought to be.

Uh... so... I've got to say that the spawn message is way too big, the sprite could look better(and more terraria-ish), the stats are pretty weird as now, the boss behavior is a bit bland... and... He can explode the land which he hits? Like the old clown bombs? oh, there's lots of people that won't like that.

Also, what is the function of a block of enequator? Can you at least tell us what the block dragon pet does and looks like?
And what enequator means?

Is there an Equator Dragon too? I'd fight that.
globe.gif

Added armor and reduced HP:happy: also edited the spawn message to make it shorter
Look, you've been a member of this forum since its opening. Surely you've seen other threads introducing new bosses in detail that earned support? Baby steps is one thing, but you are supposed to already have an idea of an acceptable suggestion.

That said, missing armor recipe and stats. And get someone else to sprite the armor for you in Terraria style. That thing looks like a monstrosity, in a bad way. If the blocks are used only for armor, still no thanks for me.

First off. What even are the Enequator Blocks. They need more than armor. also. How do we make the armor? no recipe.
Second. Flesh this out more. Spins his blocky arms? That just came out of nowhere...

Back
Top Bottom