NPCs & Enemies Boss Idea

vVaNilla

Terrarian
So... Since Ocram looked so much like other bosses.. Why don't you try to... Edit Ocram and give him, his own specialities! But please... Bring the armor back, it was sooo cool! Anyway thank you for reading!

-VaNilla.

No offense, but you could make your own suggestion for how to fit Ocram into modern Terraria rather than just saying "Put him back in and change him" without elaborating on that in the slightest

Can't really support this idea because there's nothing here to support
Since one of the main reason they removed him is that they didn't know how to fit him in.

I Know this sounds Obvious, but just find a way to fit them in, it’s what Jason Blundell has done for almost 10 years for COD Zombies, he found ways to fit events and characters in the Game.

Yes please
(Sorry not trying to sound smart-alecky)
Well for one, Ocram has already been removed permanently. So there wasn't even a need to post the comment in the first place. Second, it would make no sense to randomly make Ocram a spider. 3, I guess this one is more or less my opinion, but Ocram looks nothing like the other spiders in the game. 4, there are already spiders, and spider biomes, which don't contribute enough to the game to get one of the strongest bosses there is.

Well for one, Ocram has already been removed permanently. So there wasn't even a need to post the comment in the first place. Second, it would make no sense to randomly make Ocram a spider. 3, I guess this one is more or less my opinion, but Ocram looks nothing like the other spiders in the game. 4, there are already spiders, and spider biomes, which don't contribute enough to the game to get one of the strongest bosses there is.
1, I was thinking for a mod. 2 & 3, Your basically restating your complaint. To me he looks that way, and a slight respite would do it. and 4, I was thinking of entirely reinventing him as a post-skeletron, pre-hardmode boss.

one of the strongest bosses there is.
I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you on that one. Once you learn he reuses the eye of cthulhu AI except with highly innacurate lasers and very predictable demon scythes he's... easier than even the destroyer imo.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you on that one. Once you learn he reuses the eye of cthulhu AI except with highly innacurate lasers and very predictable demon scythes he's... easier than even the destroyer imo.
I'm basing it off of what other people have said. I've never actually fought him. And @brododragon, he wouldn't be Ocram anymore if he was reworked that much.

He should be a boss that you can fight right after all the mechanical bosses, after a bit of a power ramp like better attack’s and maybe lasers that can hit stuff them he would work and the loot and stuff would fit right in. Maybe his treasure bag loot could be a tooth that makes you faster or something.

I play on Wii u. Ocram is required for the "Back for seconds" acievment. (Kill all mech bosses twice.) He also drops a unique soul. This pretty much proves he is a mech boss. Why not take his coding and change it slightly. And change his skin. You could get a mechanical Brain of Cthulhu!!! They need a mechanical BoC and a desert chest in the dungeon. If you want me to expand this idea then let me know. <3:brain:

I play on Wii u. Ocram is required for the "Back for seconds" acievment. (Kill all mech bosses twice.) He also drops a unique soul. This pretty much proves he is a mech boss. Why not take his coding and change it slightly. And change his skin. You could get a mechanical Brain of Cthulhu!!! They need a mechanical BoC and a desert chest in the dungeon. If you want me to expand this idea then let me know. <3:brain:
Yeah

I'd rather have a new boss that wasn't a reskinned eye of cthulhu personally. Also each dungeon chest corresponds to a certain class, and there is no 5th class for there to be a desert chest.

Back
Top Bottom