Other Boss Music changes

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Ok, this thread was made because i feel like some boss themes need to be changed. I either feel like 1: it doesn't fit or two: it should have fewer bosses in it, or other reasons. With that said, lets do this. P.S Planty and ML isn't on this.
bum bum bum bum bummabum ceave gaming vibes

So, first thing is first, the mech bosses should not have the same music, but rather, parts to a music. They would each have mechanical sounding vibes, and each boss has a piece to the song, for example, The Destroyer has guitar, The Twins have violin, and Skele Prime has drums. Each boss that is summoned, it adds to a part of a boss, for if you summon skele prime and the destroyer, you have the guitar part and the drum part.

Now. music 1. I feel like this should be an exclusive to Duke, and Lunatic Cultist. I guess i connect music 1 with Fishron alot. And Lunatic Cultist would sound pretty dope with this tbh. Now, onto the next one!

Since we just talked about cultist, lets talk about Golem a bit. He's kinda old, so i think he fits with music Music 3. He should be grouped with EoC, Skeltrain, King Slime, EoW, and BoC. I like this, because in the Golem fight, you would get a blast from the past. AND THATS THE ONLY MENTION OF GOLEM LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Music 4 should be exclusive to Queen Bee. Why? Because i think it fits. And honestly who doesn't give this song to the Queen. At least i do.

Music 2. ehhhhhhh WoF Exclusive. I really think this song belongs to WoF. Your pumped for the fight, you throw in the doll, and some epic music kicks in. Now, lets say you summon the Twins. You just heard this 1 hr earlier, and you kinda dislike the fight because the music kills it for you. I just dont think this is for the twins, honestly. Also i said something about mech boss unique music so das kool.

Music 5 goes to Ocram. Yea @Bubby Aurora im giving him his own music you can't judge

Now, Turkor and Lepus get there own music, because they are festive bosses, and i feel like they should be unique. These would be completely new tracks to the game.

That is my list! Anything i should change? Let me know! Now anyways, BYE!

Seriously tagging me because I'm can't judge?

I'm not judging you lol

Anyway I think it should be other way around with the WOF and Twins, because the song doesn't really fit WOF. I also dislike the idea of the mechs having parts of a song, as that could most likely screw up the game.

Personally, I think that Boss 2 should have two variations: a more epic, sort of overbearing version for WoF, and a more mechanical, racing version for the twins.

Back
Top Bottom