Mobile Boss music doesn't stop

Green_Metaknight

The Destroyer
Your Terraria Device
ipad
Mobile OS
iOS 16
I'm not sure if this has been patched or not, but a very long time ago, when I was doing multiplayer with my siblings,
I would sometimes farm EoW or the Destroyer, but afterwards, the boss music just kept playing.
It went back to normal after saving and exiting, but until we save and exited, the boss music didn't stop.
I think I had iOS 16 at the time, but my current iOS is around 17.1.

Are you sure music boxes weren't involved in any way?
Though worm enemies and multiplayer sometimes don't seem to mix, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a bug.

I'm not sure if this has been patched or not, but a very long time ago, when I was doing multiplayer with my siblings,
I would sometimes farm EoW or the Destroyer, but afterwards, the boss music just kept playing.
It went back to normal after saving and exiting, but until we save and exited, the boss music didn't stop.
Has this happened recently, or is this something that just happened in the past that you remember?

Are you sure music boxes weren't involved in any way?
Though worm enemies and multiplayer sometimes don't seem to mix, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a bug.
I never used Music Boxes on any of those playthroughs until way afterwards.
Has this happened recently, or is this something that just happened in the past that you remember?
It's something that happened in the past that I remember.

I cursed your game

Does your game still respond to inputs? If no, then it froze.

Thanks for the report - do you remember the rough version number this bug occurred in (1.3, 1.4, etc.)?

I personally haven’t seen this in recent times - so depending on the version number, it’s likely that it’s been patched, or was a music box (like the above posters surmised).

If it’s a fairly recent build, I’ve got a couple other ideas as to what it could be - will be sure to follow up with you in that case.

Thanks for the report - do you remember the rough version number this bug occurred in (1.3, 1.4, etc.)?

I personally haven’t seen this in recent times - so depending on the version number, it’s likely that it’s been patched, or was a music box (like the above posters surmised).

If it’s a fairly recent build, I’ve got a couple other ideas as to what it could be - will be sure to follow up with you in that case.
It happened sometime after 1.4.3 came out on Mobile, and before 1.4.4.

Recently, I was farming EoW on my Journey playthrough with my sister, and it happened again. I forgot to mention it in the OP, but whenever this happened, the boss health bar didn't go away.
What happened was, I was farming EoW, and when I stopped farming, I went to do other stuff. At some point I looked at my sister's ipad, and EoW's health bar was there.
So now I know that this glitch still exists now. I'm still not sure if the boss music was still playing for her though, her ipad was glitching so there was no sound.

Another thing I forgot to mention in the OP was that every time this glitch has occurred, it only happened for my siblings;
My minimap was normal, my music was normal, and there was no health bar on my screen. (Another thing I forgot to mention was that the boss was still on the minimap for my siblings)
And every time this happened, I was hosting, so I think me being the host had something to do with it.

Recently, I was farming EoW on my Journey playthrough with my sister, and it happened again. I forgot to mention it in the OP, but whenever this happened, the boss health bar didn't go away.
What happened was, I was farming EoW, and when I stopped farming, I went to do other stuff. At some point I looked at my sister's ipad, and EoW's health bar was there.
So now I know that this glitch still exists now. I'm still not sure if the boss music was still playing for her though, her ipad was glitching so there was no sound.

Another thing I forgot to mention in the OP was that every time this glitch has occurred, it only happened for my siblings;
My minimap was normal, my music was normal, and there was no health bar on my screen. (Another thing I forgot to mention was that the boss was still on the minimap for my siblings)
And every time this happened, I was hosting, so I think me being the host had something to do with it.
Same thing happens to my friend for worm bosses. little sections of the bosses just float not connected to anything he says he can still see the health bar and the only way he found to get rid of it wa to kill the floating parts.

Same thing happens to my friend for worm bosses. little sections of the bosses just float not connected to anything he says he can still see the health bar and the only way he found to get rid of it wa to kill the floating parts.
I don't think that's the same glitch; the one I've encountered doesn't have floating segments to kill, just minimap icons, a health bar, and music.

Back
Top Bottom