OOC Bossfight!

for context on the spells, I mean things like a simple binding spell with vines, fireballs, and simple magical shots.
but if you wanna get into it, he also has a buff spell that adds a +5 in combat, a simple healing spell that adds a +2 to health, and the ability to summon vampire knives.
...+5 in combat is pretty strong though.
Health? We just use logic and failed attempts to recall how much damage your character has taken.

+5 is a bit much, maybe endgame RARELY, but I’d say +2 is a good cap for lasting buffs, or +3 for rare and short term buffs.

There’s no “health” system, but very minor healing from the vampire knives could work ig..

yeah, sorry.
I didn't necessarily finish and I had to add more to the post, also the buff can only be used every ten fights, for balancing reasons
...And that just makes it basically useless and impossible to track.

Do you not realise how long a single fight can take?
I'm not sure Bossfight's even reached 10 fights in total yet in its entire lifetime.

I have an idea for daice's depot; if you roll a perfect 100 on combat, you can either receive several items, OR choose any one item, within reason of course, to instantly obtain.
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO SO, You may also give up your strongest possession, and get anything you want, but if it is not a direct method of killing, or a piece of armor, it will be one time use.

death note is not within reason and is not a direct method of killing.

Last edited:
YIPPEE
yippee!.jpg

I'll just treat the approval as permission to enter the roleplay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom