IC Bossfight!

Considering Ryvare wasn't moving very fast, he'd turn to Darraketh and wave at them.
Darraketh, noticing movement very far off, slowly came to halt, staring intently at the the figure waving in the distance.
He crossed his arms and reached for his blades, drawing both at the same time and causing arcs of electricity to fly between the blades.

He then turned fully, and began walking quickly towards Ryvare.

Darraketh, noticing movement very far off, slowly came to halt, staring intently at the the figure waving in the distance.
He crossed his arms and reached for his blades, drawing both at the same time and causing arcs of electricity to fly between the blades.

He then turned fully, and began walking quickly towards Ryvare.
Ryvare, very much panicking, raises his sword in a defensive stance, and yet he stand his ground.
(just realized seeing a skeleton is gonna trigger some violence)

Ryvare, very much panicking, raises his sword in a defensive stance, and yet he stand his ground.
(just realized seeing a skeleton is gonna trigger some violence)
As Darraketh began to get much closer, he shouted.

”Accursed undead! Why doth thou brandish thy blade? Doth thou wish to fight?!”

*insert panicked rattling noises*
This is accompanied by Ryvare shaking his had so fast bits of moss fall out, which sizzle on contact with the ground.
Darraketh stalls for a moment, now only a few yards from Ryvare.

”If thou art avoiding a fight, sheath thy blade, or surrender thy arms. Those who live in death art not to be trusted. Their minds all sorely diluted.”

Without a seconds hesitation, Ryvare put his sword away.
Darraketh seems a bit taken aback, he waits for a moment, but then crosses his arms, sheathing both of his blades which cease to give off the crackle of the red lighting that is still tracing over Darraketh’s armor.
He stands still for a moment, his helmet facing down, almost as if in thought. He then faces it back towards Ryvare.

”Thou seem.. different. Doth thou have thy wits about you?”

Darraketh seems a bit taken aback, he waits for a moment, but then crosses his arms, sheathing both of his blades which cease to give off the crackle of the red lighting that is still tracing over Darraketh’s armor.
He stands still for a moment, his helmet facing down, almost as if in thought. He then faces it back towards Ryvare.

”Thou seem.. different. Doth thou have thy wits about you?”
Ryvare opens his mouth, but all that is heard is the laughter of a certain  other skeleton.
Fortunately, he also gives a thumbs up, so it shouldn't be too hard to understand his meaning.

Ryvare opens his mouth, but all that is heard is the laughter of a certain  other skeleton.
Fortunately, he also gives a thumbs up, so it shouldn't be too hard to understand his meaning.
Darraketh just tilts his head a little bit, slightly confused.

”….”

”I.. doth not understand thy gesturing, but alas, it seems to be a sort of agreement.”

Darraketh looks around, sighing loudly.

”I suppose thou also hath very little idea as to where we are…?”

Darraketh just tilts his head a little bit, slightly confused.

”….”

”I.. doth not understand thy gesturing, but alas, it seems to be a sort of agreement.”

Darr
aketh looks around, sighing loudly.

”I suppose thou also hath very little idea as to where we are…?”
Ryvare simply nods solemnly, before gesturing to the red light in the distance. He once again opens his mouth, except this time it's the noise of what is presumably milk cartons being crushed.

Ryvare simply nods solemnly, before gesturing to the red light in the distance. He once again opens his mouth, except this time it's the noise of what is presumably milk cartons being crushed.
Darraketh looks to where Ryvare is pointing, but glances back at him when he hears the noise.

Deciding not to talk any further about the oddity of the situation, he decides to address the more important topics.

”Ah.. that building, yes. I was going there. Were thou planning the same?”

Darraketh looks to where Ryvare is pointing, but glances back at him when he hears the noise.

Deciding not to talk any further about the oddity of the situation, he decides to address the more important topics.

”Ah.. that building, yes. I was going there. Were thou planning the same?”
Ryvare once again nods, before making a tiny *clack* and starts moving to it again.

Ryvare once again nods, before making a tiny *clack* and starts moving to it again.
Darraketh stands still for a moment, but then begins to follow at the same speed, somewhat beside and behind Ryvare.
“Let us hope this yields answers, yes?”

The two are about 3/4 of a mile from the chapel, which now can be visibly seen. Its an odd building, essentially the same as the chapel of order, but emitting a red glow from its various windows instead of a green one.

As the two approach, Ryvare starts fiddling around with something, before turning to Darraketh, holding a miniature figure of them made of bone. He seems to be offering it.

As the two approach, Ryvare starts fiddling around with something, before turning to Darraketh, holding a miniature figure of them made of bone. He seems to be offering it.
Darraketh stands still for a moment, somewhat confused by the offering.

”I…”

”Is this.. for me..?”

he stepped forward and slowly grabbed the figure from Ryvare, a few small arcs of the red lightning jumped onto Ryvare‘s hand in the process.
“I am not entirely sure I understand thy gift.. but thou hath my thanks. I am afraid I have nothing but my word to gift thou in return, so I shall say this. I will fight by thy side whenever is necessary, as thou hath proven thyself to be worthy of my kinship. I am Darraketh, Knight of Placidusax, and I swear this on my Knight’s oath.”
He glanced at the entrance of the Chapel of Chaos once again, and something was there that hadn‘t been before.

In front of the massive doorway stood a huge crystalline warrior. His shape was that of a knight’s armor, and he carried a massive spear. The creature must’ve been 20 feet tall and made of some sort of glowing glass-like material. As the two got closer, the great knight looked down at them wordlessly.

Ryvare would look up at the giant knight, and this time sound like someone had a stroke playing a xylophone.
(And because I was asked politely)
"Greetings, oh Armored one. Me and my newly made acquaintance wish to enter the building you are guarding, for we seek answers as to where we have found ourselves. Would you perhaps be willing to allows us passage?"

Back
Top Bottom