Items Bottomless Buckets

You could just get another one. At least that way you could choose what you want instead of having it chosen for you.
But it isn't as easy as "just get another one". I have done 50 Angler quests past the required amount and still don't have a BWB. Depending on your rng it can be a massive pain for something that doesn't really help you gamplaywise. I think we should just remove it being an Angler reward at all and make all 3 crafted with a bucket at a crystal ball and respective liquid.

But it isn't as easy as "just get another one". I have done 50 Angler quests past the required amount and still don't have a BWB. Depending on your rng it can be a massive pain for something that doesn't really help you gamplaywise. I think we should just remove it being an Angler reward at all and make all 3 crafted with a bucket at a crystal ball and respective liquid.
Well that's a problem with Angler quests in general, not this suggestion.

This would be really helpful for building, OR I could just replace the ocean with lava... but seriously good idea. Maybe honey could be abused in some way or something? I can't think of how but it might.

^ Necroed! :p

May as well leave some feedback then...
You could just get another one. At least that way you could choose what you want instead of having it chosen for you.
Crafting recipes:
Any full Bucket at a Crystal Ball can give you an empty Bucket again.
Any full Bucket at a Crystal Ball near water/lava/honey allows you to change the type of Bucket.

Not perfect since you need to craft to change the Bucket, but it will allow players to do everything with only one Bucket.
(Devs, add to 1.3.6 please. Thanks!)

Back
Top Bottom