Items Bottomless Healing Potion

MinerTurtle45

Official Terrarian
So you know the Endless Quiver and Endless Musket Pouch? Those give you infinite regular Arrows and infinite Musket Balls, respectively. Well, I think that there should be an endless Lesser Healing Potion, seeing as it's the lowest tier of healing potion.

Bottomless Healing Potion
Acts as a Lesser Healing Potion
Isn't consumed

Crafted with 240 Lesser Healing Potions (8 stacks, willing to change this) at a Crystal Ball

It would kinda lose its usefulness late game, but I think by the time you get it it'll be kinda useful (at least to me as I usually don't use normal healing pots and skip to the greaters the mechs drop).

Let me know if there's anything I should change!

I definitely think this is a good idea, but I think it should be changed to just a normal healing potion (100 hp) so that it could be a choice between having infinite amounts of potions that heal less hp, or having potions that heal more hp, but you have to craft/buy them. But overall, I really like this idea.

Even to create a version with every type of healing potion, but downgrading it a level?
A bunch of Super Healing Potions create an endless Greater Healing Potion
And a bunch of Healing Potions to create an endless Lesser Healing Potion
I dont think you need a version for Greater to Normal, you pass that tier fairly quick.

useless end-game, i mean, who wants to heal himself for 50hp every minute? especially during the lunar events/moon lord

You can just as well have an end-game recipe that gives you a bottomless greater healing potion. Perhaps after Plantera or Golem. By this time any decent player will be drowning in these potions anyway, and they still remain useful, unlike lower types of healing potions.

And while you're at it, add a bottomless greater mana potion as well, since you can buy them in infinite quantities anyway. Saves you a trip to the wizard, just like rangers with their regular arrows and musket balls.

We already have the Horn o' Pleanty, which heals 120 health endlessly. This can be made redundant fairly quickly though, so I think SHP * 120 = bottomless healing potion would be a good idea. Maybe it heals ~180 health though.

We already have the Horn o' Pleanty, which heals 120 health endlessly. This can be made redundant fairly quickly though, so I think SHP * 120 = bottomless healing potion would be a good idea. Maybe it heals ~180 health though.
The Horn o' Plenty is Mobile-only.

I have heard rumors of PC getting every boss. That means HoP will come too

That is a major assumption based on, as you say, rumors. I'd wait for official word on that first.

For the time being, and with no official statement to the contrary to indicate a change in the future, Horn o' Plenty is Mobile exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom