Single Thread RP Bound to the Stars. A Starbound RP. (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and fianally, Floor is made out of floor.
o0642uspj7661.jpg

(Yep. Wanna just continue with the rest of the stuff on the way to the science outpost and leave the novakid to do his stuff?)

Kalaban comes back with the fixed coffee machine.
"It is finished. Now, allow me to take over controls for a bit... I have detected a signal. The signal is coming from another planet, it seems. It appears to be coming from a base of some sort. For an informed choice, we can investigate this signal, try to contact them, or move on with our time."

"To put it simply, a remnant of the old human military that happens to be made up of extremists, fanatics, and racists"

"I see."
"Information recorded. Either way, scans detect the area isn't militarized. The base isn't made of materials akin to known military bases. Metals, yes, but more for sustainability, instead of durability. In other words, easier to sustain, but not built to take a hit. It's... Somewhat similar to a laboratory. Perhaps not one containing volatile elements such as weaponry, but it does seem like a laboratory."

"Sounds fine to me. Hopefully it isn't run by the apex, but it'd be fine taking that risk to at least scout them out"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom