• Throwing Weapons

• Ores/ World Gen

• NPCs

• Potions

• Healer Class

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lol Bozo

Steampunker
So over the past few months, i have been playing a lot of modded terraria, so i decided to make my own mod with all the things i wish other mods had, so if anyone has ideas, or some feedback. just tell me. As it stands, it is a bunch of tools and such just for terraforming, currently really cheap

Credits
Official Team:
LordBozo/Yobozo:Lead Developer
Yurglepop: Lead Spriter
Dingus: Secondary Spriter
LimonadeHD:Ideas
SanicPL: Ideas
Kalciphoz: Programming help and minor sprite help
Other Helpers:
Jopojelly: All of the Help, just, all of it
Bluemagic137: For making TModLoader, and helping me SOOO much, seriously, thank you for putting up with me
Iriazul: Programming help
darkpuppey: sprite help

Hiccup251: Projectile help, weapon upcoming
Mountain Drew: Minion Help
NyctoDarkMatter: Inspiration
Rartrin: Help with tools
Gorateron: many misc helpful things throughout its developement

Update Log:
Latest Version: Added Snowman Summon Weapon

To Do:
Add Over Clocker to all Weapons ( currently 120 of the 280)
Add to healer Class

So far there is very little in my mod, but it does have a few things,
Bosses:
Ian( my brother)
He does very little in attacks right now, just a zombie with 50k health and 200 dmg, but drops some neat items​
Shelob
Based on a giant Spider from the Lord Of The Rings series, has 5k health and drops Poison, currently not summon-able​
Town NPCs:
Up3sqiD.png
Summoner Merchant: Found in natural houses underground, sells summoning tools and accessories
higncQ1.png
LordBozo: Spawns after killing Ian, sells random items based on other NPCs in the town​
Items:
OverClocker.png
OverClocker: Can be applied to many weapons, it increase a weapons speed by 25% and gives it the ability to be auto used
Chloroform.png
Chloroform: Dropped by Ian, pretty useless, it stuns the player for 13 seconds, and thats about it
6XpWYq0.png
BozoBlade(testing weapon): Named after me, it is a beam sword that goes through blocks, lights up a large area, and deals 1 million damage
SanicWings.png
GAI Wings: solar wings with infinite flight time
GaIPick.png
BAD Pick(testing tool): More powerful than the drill mount, also functions as an axe
GaIPick.png
The Bore(testing Tool): like the BAD Pick but also acts as a hammer, if you use smart cursor, and hold the cursor beneath you, you dig down in a large smooth tunnel
Harpy Armor: Crafted with 50feathers per piece, defense equal to crimtane or demonite armor, set buff: permanent featherfalling
Dirt Armor: first item made with new Team, adds 4 defense, setbonus, increased mining speed
Sprite.png
Sprite: Drink it to increase movement speed for 2 minutes, crafted with water bottle, yellow dye, and green dye
DuncanYoYo_1.png
Dunkin Yoyo: Easy to obtain, crafted with wood and gel, giving high knockback and low damage
8yQGVBp.png
Clentaminator Staff: Late Game, spreads purity, 3 times the range of clentaminator, uses mana, very quickly, instead of solution
ba3yxyB.png
Snowman Staff: Summons a snowman minion, deals 14 damage default, very cheap, obtainable first day in a snow biome
TUeSAAs.png
Plantera's Bulb: item that summons Plantera, crafted at orichalcum anvil, uses chlorophyte and mud
m4447jf.png
Poison: Dropped by Shelob, no current effects, to be added later
9i1H33J.png
Sanic Sword: Dev weapon, shoots three projectiles, might be obtainable later
x4DocaN.png
Stick: Early weapon, made with wood, does 1 damage, and lots of knockback
rO5wUky.png
Vortex Staff: shoots a spiral of projectiles, deals TONS of damage, will be nerfed later
Z5a4yDT.png
Storm Wrath: Late game Water Bolt, projectile unsprited, to be completed

If anyone has ideas for more content or would like to help in sprites, please comment below, coders also welcomed.

new news (hehe): so, my modding group is gone, this mod is now solo, that doesnt mean i am getting no help, and everything is just me, i am getting help from some people, Yorai, bluemagic, and barack obama ross mostly, and this mod will continue

Last edited:
Uhhh...so yeah that "Bozo Blade" of yours is just the Onyx Sword from ROTMG in fact i got the link right here. Nice try but i think we all prefer a original sprite even if its not the most appealing it is something I can respect.
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/sword-of-the-mad-god
huh, never actually seen that before, i got the sprite off of google images when i first got into modding, just typed in pixel sword, and got that, its different now, i wanted an original sprite and didnt want to be yelled at for it
[doublepost=1468783262,1468783165][/doublepost]
just woundering how do you get the snowman staff? :p
boreal wood, snow, and ice at a crafting table, dont remember the exact numbers

Awesome. Also, I think i might be able to help with sprites but i'm not too sure yet only because my spriting skills or below noob lvl :p
if you have some sprites to contribute, ill try to use em, might touch em up a bit myself, but sprites are always appreciated

I'd help you with your spriting if you'd like
Well when i say my spriting is bad i really mean it's bad. i don't really have a concept on spriting, well, not as much as i would like. One of the reasons why i never put any of my ideas on this thread.

No offense but everything in this mod is either SUPER OP or terrible.
Example: bozoblade 1 million damage? Come on man
Stick 1 damage? Why?

No offense but everything in this mod is either SUPER OP or terrible.
Example: bozoblade 1 million damage? Come on man
Stick 1 damage? Why?
okay so my explanation is this: the OP things are going to have their recipe removed, they are testing tools, and the stick ,have you used it? it has INSANE knockback, and is available in survival

Back
Top Bottom