Braised pigeon AMAs

Usually I'd ask the first thing that pops into mind from looking at someone's picture or name, but with braised meaning cooked... Asking about eating someone feels way too awkward.

What's your favorite animal? If it's pigeons, what's your favorite animal other than pigeons?

Usually I'd ask the first thing that pops into mind from looking at someone's picture or name, but with braised meaning cooked... Asking about eating someone feels way too awkward.

What's your favorite animal? If it's pigeons, what's your favorite animal other than pigeons?
Cats, of course, lovely kittens, and it's not embarrassing (in fact, I don't know if "braised" is the "Braided" I think.)

Cats, of course, lovely kittens, and it's not embarrassing (in fact, I don't know if "braised" is the "Braided" I think.)
It's lovely how cute cats are. 😸

The difference between braised and braided is pretty big for having just one letter different. Braided means tied or woven hair. Braised means cooked in a certain way. Braided hair looks good. Braised hair smells funny and makes people give you weird looks.

Since you're okay with questions about eating you, do you taste like pigeon?

I think pigeons are cute and delicious. In fact, braised pigeons are a dish.
It's lovely how cute cats are. 😸

The difference between braised and braided is pretty big for having just one letter different. Braided means tied or woven hair. Braised means cooked in a certain way. Braided hair looks good. Braised hair smells funny and makes people give you weird looks.

Since you're okay with questions about eating you, do you taste like pigeon?
:)

What is your name?
Image 9-21-23 at 10.43 PM.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom