Mobile Broken hero sword since 1.2.4?

psifertex

Terrarian
I've had five or six solar eclipses since the update (maybe more) and haven't gotten a single broken hero sword since. Could be the RNG gods frowning on me -- has anyone else gotten a broken hero sword since the update?

Trying to replace some lost terra blades (really easy to accidentally delete items when just getting used to the mfi controller unfortunately).

I realize that -- I've gotten them before after lots of grinding.

But I got my 200 swamp thing kill count (which just started after the update) during the last event, not sure how many frankensteins, but this is also with some multiplayer with my kids killing some too, so we've easily killed many hundreds of enemies with a 0.4% drop rate and seen nary a blade. I realize it'spossible I'm just unlucky, but that's why I'm asking. One person who's gotten it post update would make me feel better.

I guess it doesn't really matter, I prefer the paladin hammer or the vampire knives anyway, just like it for completeness sake. For being so annoying to acquire, it should be a better weapon.

I havent really noticed it as im a god, but ive had 3 solar eclipses scince the update and the kill count has been going mental with 450 swamp things and 300 frankenstiens. And still no hero sword. It didnt really bother me scince i have 4 terra blades, but this thread just made me register that i wasnt getting any more.

the Broken Hero Sword was rare, much rarer than I expected (meaning players curse RNG for not even giving you a sword, since Mobile is a pre-1.3 thing and the 1.3 version releases after lots of months)

Back
Top Bottom