• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Broken Hero Sword

CollinWould

Terrarian
Finally just got my first solar eclipse but the only things that dropped were frankenstein banners :merchantsigh:I'll pay 30 gold for one!

Dratose

Terrarian
Could you give me a broken hero sword please I framed two solar eclipses and didnt get one .-.

My psn usename is Cratose__

MelissaWDS

Terrarian
Could you give me a broken hero sword please I framed two solar eclipses and didnt get one .-.

My psn usename is Cratose__
I may still have one, but I can’t check at the moment. I’ll check tomorrow if you still need one. If not that I do have a spare terra blade anyway, assuming that’s what you need it for. I will message you on psn if I do.

Dratose

Terrarian
I may still have one, but I can’t check at the moment. I’ll check tomorrow if you still need one. If not that I do have a spare terra blade anyway, assuming that’s what you need it for. I will message you on psn if I do.
I finally got one nevermind

Top Bottom