Humorous bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingus

Terrarian
by the time someone says dead chat xd everyone's ability to chat is going to go bye bye

literally, I am the death of everyone's chat ability

anyways go have fun and post funni memes

error, stack overflow
FileNotFoundException
Cannot find file: C:\Program Files\TForums\WaifuText.dll

Dump Cache;

by the time someone says dead chat xd everyone's ability to chat is going to go bye bye

literally, I am the death of everyone's chat ability
every time I say something... the thread literally goes bye bye
Hi there @Bingus welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile:

A couple things I wanted to mention to you:
  • Please don't post immediately after you've just posted. See how your three messages above are one right after another? We discourage using the forums as a chat room like this.
  • In other threads in which you are not the thread creator, after you post a message the system will not let you post again. It will have a message similar to "You are the last person to post in this thread. Please edit your existing post if you want to add more info." So the thread may seem "closed" to you, but only because you are the last one to post and you are not allowed to post again, until someone else makes a post.
  • The Off Topic section is for discussing things that are not Terraria related. It's not a section for random thoughts like what this thread has. :) I'm going to close this thread, and you are welcome to use your own profile if you want to post random thoughts (your profile is HERE). No spamming though - spamming isn't allowed anywhere, even on your own profile.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom