1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC Brutallama's Brutal Vanilla Revamp

Discussion in 'Released' started by Brutallama, Jan 15, 2017.

1. HexCube

HexCube Terrarian

This pack is amazing, really high quality work! I'm just wondering, however, if there is a discord for it, or if it is still being worked on - I think the last OP update was around this time last year? Cheers

2. Shu-jico

Shu-jico Terrarian

Skeletron ages

Crynostic likes this.
  3. Crynostic

Crynostic Terrarian

When will the next update be? I'm really exited for the new pre-hardmode armours! Also, when it does, will the game automatically update it, or what will I have to do?

4. Proxima404

Proxima404 Steampunker

I wonder if Brutallama is even still developing this (it does say pre-release)

5. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

Quick update for anyone interested;

I am taking a break from continuing development on this texture pack until the next Major Terraria update, as it seems as though there may be a decent amount of changes to important things that could break some of my current sprites and animations (armor animations specifically) and to see if they more directly implement Texture packs into the game.

I have a decent amount of things I'd like to work on in the future, including new items, enemies, and bosses, as well as some old sprites I'd like to redo completely. Plus, a more official way of accessing texture packs would definitely give me some solid motivation to continue development.

Now y'all know a little bit better what I'm thinking and what may come in the future! :)

6. Lunatic Lobbyist

Lunatic Lobbyist The Destroyer

Yeah, I hear ya. Had to put my texture pack on hold for the same reason, and no doubt countless others have as well.

For this reason alone if they aren't going to release it any time soon, it would be reeeeeally helpful if they'd at least give us an ETA at this point.

7. That Richard

That Richard Official Terrarian

Same here, lul :D They're most probably gonna finally fix being unable to change menu looks without using the XNB files, so will have to redo alot of stuff too.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  8. Exodus Starlit

Exodus Starlit Dungeon Spirit

It has been confirmed that there will be no additional frames for armors but I think there will be changes to armor bodies, that does that Armor_Body_% will no longer have atached arm to them like DD event armors.

I understand you, I will be waiting for the next update to test out Lazure's Big block layout, Luminite Bricks current version are like slabs or plating by tile layout.
    Sadly it looks like next update will still take more time to be released.

9. sfraczak33

sfraczak33 Steampunker

I've literally done a lot of things just to get the texture pack and it still doesnt work.

Can any one help me getting it?

10. sfraczak33

sfraczak33 Steampunker

Can anyone here help me get the texture pack plz? I really find the pack awesome and the only pack i know how to get is calamity texture pack.

11. Proxima404

Proxima404 Steampunker

You get every texture pack the exact same way. It depends whether or not you're using tModLoader, though.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2019 ---
    The Journey's end (1.4) update will have official texture pack support :joy:

12. sfraczak33

sfraczak33 Steampunker

Damn... i think someone said Journey's end 1.4 update is released at the end of the year before.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2019 ---
    I've just read some comments and some people say its "pre - release" and saying if theres the discord cuz i done a texture pack with the discord and it probably worked. Who here also knows that texture pack which changes the clouds to old ones and the sun?

13. Lunatic Lobbyist

Lunatic Lobbyist The Destroyer

@sfraczak33 If you're still having trouble with texture pack installation, this is a brief but decent tutorial:

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

If you're already using mods and playing on a PC, place your entire untouched Texture Pack.zip file here:

C:\Users\(your name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\TexturePacks

Any other questions that aren't directly related to Brutal-Revamp you should probably just make a thread and ask here:

General Texture Pack Discussion

14. sfraczak33

sfraczak33 Steampunker

Thanks for the support :D

15. Proxima404

Proxima404 Steampunker

The estimate for 1.4 is Q4 2019, which means October, November, or December.

16. sfraczak33

sfraczak33 Steampunker

October is my birthday so its not gonna take long. Also, thanks for tellin' me when its out.