Mobile Bug with creating double items for the cost of 1 material

Your Terraria Device
iPhone, and the latest kindle fire
Mobile OS
iOS 14.4.2 and I don’t know, just latest kindle software
So this is a very rare bug that has only happened to me once, and today my friend had this bug, where you create something and it creates 2 of that thing for the cost of 1 item’s materials, his was with a Mythril pickaxe, so it said 2(I have an image) and for me it was a furnace on my book only series.
This works on both multiplayer and single player, do keep in mind this is a very rare occurrence and I don’t know how to reproduce it.
7BAD0359-DF67-4F42-A96E-F75344183208.jpeg

So this is a very rare bug that has only happened to me once, and today my friend had this bug, where you create something and it creates 2 of that thing for the cost of 1 item’s materials, his was with a Mythril pickaxe, so it said 2(I have an image) and for me it was a furnace on my book only series.
This works on both multiplayer and single player, do keep in mind this is a very rare occurrence and I don’t know how to reproduce it.View attachment 318338
Thanks for this Grey. If you ever run into a pattern or reproduction steps that would be great. I’ll keep a lookout for it happening.

Back
Top Bottom