Mobile Bug with tranks (chests)

Tks0_0

Terrarian
No matter's how many items I have, i'm not crafting no one tranks. Not appears in my craft table the icon for create the trank

No matter's how many items I have, i'm not crafting no one tranks. Not appears in my craft table the icon for create the trank
Hi there @Tks0_0 welcome to the forums.

There’s a slight translation issue - I’m not sure what item is a “trank”. Can you find it on the wiki and link it or show a picture of it: Terraria Wiki

Hi there @Tks0_0 welcome to the forums.

There’s a slight translation issue - I’m not sure what item is a “trank”. Can you find it on the wiki and link it or show a picture of it: Terraria Wiki
Sorry, I'm brazilian and my english not is the best, but I want say chest, the chest are bugs. No matters how many woods or estanium I have, I'm not make a chest, your icon not appears in the carft table like photo I sent for this post.

Sorry again if my english is will bad to understand

Sorry, I'm brazilian and my english not is the best, but I want say chest, the chest are bugs. No matters how many woods or estanium I have, I'm not make a chest, your icon not appears in the carft table like photo I sent for this post.

Sorry again if my english is will bad to understand
Ah, okay. To craft a chest, you need wood and iron (or lead) bars. Like Snek person mentioned above, you have ore
1710356013794.png
. You need to craft the ore into bars
1710355988294.png

Back
Top Bottom