Mobile Bugs and exploit.

Hello Draconix_The_Beast here to report a couple of bugs.

1: Seaweed (item from fishing) does not spawn pet
2: related to 1switching from seaweed to magic mirror, the mirror dissapeared/was consumed.
3: exploit: able to duplicate items with backing up a world. (I have used it for potions, money, rare items, ore, armor, ammo, and bait...)

Last edited:
There is a new update coming to iOS very soon that will fix the pets not spawning. You can read about that fix and more here: Mobile Terraria Fixes

I'm not sure what you're saying in your second notation about the magic mirror and chlorophyte, etc.

And yes, the backups can be used to duplicate items. That's just a side effect of backups that even the PC version has.

I'm happier with developers who design things around bug solutions rather than someone exploiting game mechanics. Nobody here knows the game company I'm mad at but whatever. The benefits outweigh the downside with backups.

There is a new update coming to iOS very soon that will fix the pets not spawning. You can read about that fix and more here: Mobile Terraria Fixes

I'm not sure what you're saying in your second notation about the magic mirror and chlorophyte, etc.

And yes, the backups can be used to duplicate items. That's just a side effect of backups that even the PC version has.

On number 2 i made a mistake/typo. I have fixed it.
[doublepost=1469247523,1469247389][/doublepost]
I'm happier with developers who design things around bug solutions rather than someone exploiting game mechanics. Nobody here knows the game company I'm mad at but whatever. The benefits outweigh the downside with backups.
I absolutly agree, i just wanted to see what i could do with it... AND I may have taken it too far... 495 platinum in under 5 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom