Mobile Bugs report

Baruc

Terrarian
Hello,
When I was playing I found some bugs that I will share here so that they can be fixed in future updates.

- The game usually crash, but it's not a total chash. Is possible pause and acess the crafting list, but is not possible move the character and the NPC's also doesn't moving.
- The Red Cape (Sold by the Traveling Merchant) Can't be equipped in vanity slot like the other vanity items. It's just can be equipped in the Equipments Slot.
- When I open the credits, the screen show some flashing lines.

Sorry if the text was a little confused. I'm brazilian and I'm not speak english very well. :indifferent:

Hello,
When I was playing I found some bugs that I will share here so that they can be fixed in future updates.

- The game usually crash, but it's not a total chash. Is possible pause and acess the crafting list, but is not possible move the character and the NPC's also doesn't moving.
- The Red Cape (Sold by the Traveling Merchant) Can't be equipped in vanity slot like the other vanity items. It's just can be equipped in the Equipments Slot.

Sorry if the text was a little confused. I'm brazilian and I'm not speak english very well. :indifferent:
When I looked up your Quantum device, if I searched the correct one, you have 2MB 2GB of RAM which is very nice and shouldn't be producing too many crashes. When you get a moment, go ahead and send your info to 505 Games for your crashes and your flashing lines on the credit screen. Be sure to give them as much detail as you can for when and how the crashes happen. https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Last edited:
Hello,

You don't understand. It's not possible to equip the Red Cape in the Vanity Slot. You can only equip at the Aquip Slot, and it should not be possible to equip there.
[doublepost=1474555214,1474555155][/doublepost]
The second one is not a bug, as capes are vanity accessories.
Ok, thanks

When I looked up your Quantum device, if I searched the correct one, you have 2MB of RAM which is very nice and shouldn't be producing too many crashes. When you get a moment, go ahead and send your info to 505 Games for your crashes and your flashing lines on the credit screen. Be sure to give them as much detail as you can for when and how the crashes happen. https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
*GB
You don't understand. It's not possible to equip the Red Cape in the Vanity Slot. You can only equip at the Aquip Slot, and it should not be possible to equip there.
[doublepost=1474555214,1474555155][/doublepost]
Ok, thanks
Oh sorry, I misread your post as it can't be equipped in equipment slots. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom