Build for my main town with a bit of in-game backstory slapped on

SadoMaso

Terrarian
Capture 2020-06-20 09_47_49.png
Since I hate waiting to get the materials to actually build anything and by the time that I do I just want to finish the game I used a character that already has research at 100%. On that note I finally discovered the joy of Journey mode! It lets me build what ever I want. I'll be using it to switch between Expert and Master to get the new pets.

As for the build it started off with just wanting to have a raised town so I don't have to worry too much about NPC's dying but then it turned into this whole thing. I painted the ground gray and added fog machines to represent some sort of corruption spreading giving a reason for the raised town. The giant nebula arcanum above is for the mage who is protecting the village further with magic. NPC's will be moved around as they spawn in.

I've started learning and experimenting with paint more and trying to add texture to the walls which I think turned out okay. Build took me 8 or 9 hours because I was pushing myself to try and be a bit more creative. Hope you guys like it!

Back
Top Bottom