Game Mechanics Built in speedrun timer

If you want to do a super fast speedrun, you get a maxed out character, grab the guide voodoo doll, all mech boss summons, and a celestial sigil. Dig to the underworld and pop the WoF, slice the mechs all’s t once, spend servals hours finding a bulb and killing plantera, then actively threw sigil and slay the moon lord.

If you want to do a super fast speedrun, you get a maxed out character, grab the guide voodoo doll, all mech boss summons, and a celestial sigil. Dig to the underworld and pop the WoF, slice the mechs all’s t once, spend servals hours finding a bulb and killing plantera, then actively threw sigil and slay the moon lord.
Thats actually a speedrun category.

activated in settings just a simple decorated speedrun timer, adding this might encourage more people to speedrun the game too
i think that some sort of way which would accurately count the boss fight time... without being affected by your fps could be really good to have if you want to compare weapons against each other on a boss

i think that some sort of way which would accurately count the boss fight time... without being affected by your fps could be really good to have if you want to compare weapons against each other on a boss
this got me thinkin, maybe the boss should drop more money and have a higher chance for rare items depending on how fast you beat it

Back
Top Bottom