Other butler/item fetcher

shminkie

Terrarian
an item (or npc) that allows you to summon a butler that you can tell to fetch an item.
i have a huuuuuge chest room with TONS of items and sometimes its a hassle finding one specific item or even tiring/annoying
if i had a summonable npc that i can give the assignment to fetch an item for me from my chests and bring it to me that'd be great!!

Then label your chests better?

This seems rather redundant, and extremely hard to implement.

How will you tell him what to get, what modifier it has, or how many of an item to get?

the butler will have a ''search item'' bar and u can also type in another box how many to get.
it will also have another bar after the item name for modifications and stuff :)
and it will also have a ''fetch'' button to tell the butler you are done and make him fetch you the item

could also fetch you multiple items :p

Programming this would be a nightmare, and frankly 'I don't organize my stuff well enough' doesn't justify the effort that would go into making this work. I somehow manage to know where my stuff is between two hub worlds and about fifty different chests - you can too. Labels and taking the time to organize items neatly goes a long way.

D
Programming this would be a nightmare, and frankly 'I don't organize my stuff well enough' doesn't justify the effort that would go into making this work. I somehow manage to know where my stuff is between two hub worlds and about fifty different chests - you can too. Labels and taking the time to organize items neatly goes a long way.
Does sound cool but just too hard, credit for imagination

please avoid single word posts. :)

Expectations When Posting

We ask that Community members strive for a certain level of quality content in their posts. As such, please avoid:
  • Single image/meme/word responses.
  • Posting +/-1 (use the like button instead).
  • Thread bumps without substantial additional content.
  • Multi/Double posting and duplicate threads.
  • Begging for anything, likes/games/follows/subscriptions/etc.

yeaah it would be tons of work to do it but there are so many ideas on this forum that are soooo awesome and they all require just as much work hahahaha

if u want i can pay u 50$ to implement this

Back
Top Bottom