Mobile Butterfly touch?

Meow1120

Terrarian
So I am very confused by my game today because I was trying to build a house but whenever I would place a block butterflies would spawn along with it. Also when I went to place some things (terrariums) and use others (hammer) they just disappeared and turned into butterflies.

So I am very confused by my game today because I was trying to build a house but whenever I would place a block butterflies would spawn along with it. Also when I went to place some things (terrariums) and use others (hammer) they just disappeared and turned into butterflies.
Hi @Meow1120, I've moved this to Mobile Bug Reports. Let me know if you're playing on console instead.

It sounds like you've accidentally activated the critter glitch which happens when you swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item in mid-air, it spawns the bait/critter.

If you move your item to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning critters. If it still spawns them, move the item into a chest, close it, then take the item out again.

To avoid the glitch, try to not swap items in inventory, but instead move items into an empty inventory spot.

Back
Top Bottom